From September 27, residents of Solomianskyi district of Kyiv will be able to receive services in the new branch.
Branch No. 42 is located at the following address: 1, Hetmana St. In the branch No. 42, clients can receive a full range of banking services: to get loans issued and deposits, to exchange currency, to pay utility bills, etc.
There are also self-service areas with "PUMB online" stands at the branch, where clients can perform all basic operations on their own. There is also a 24/7 zone with round-the-clock access to a payment terminal and an ATM.
In the new branch, clients will be able to receive a full range of banking services for individuals and legal entities, as well as cash services.
The branch is located at the following address:
03057, Kyiv, 1, Hetmana St.
Working hours of the branch:
Mon.-Fri. – from 09:00 to 18:00
Sat., Sun. - days off
Working hours of the cash desk:
Mon.-Fri. – from 09:00 to 5:30 PM
Sat., Sun. – days off
- FUIB Digital Business entered the TOP-20 best Internet banking
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!