On September 13, the annual Visa Forum event dedicated to the Tokyo 2020 Summer Olympics, which gathered together bank representatives, partners, and friends, was held in Kyiv.
Participants of the forum discussed Ukrainian and world macroeconomic trends, peculiarities of the Ukrainian payment market, changes in the conditions for the use of airport services by premium card holders, Visa marketing and sponsorship activities at the Tokyo 2020 Summer Olympics, and much more.
The highlight of the event was the ceremony where Ukrainian banks received awards for the best banking products, services, and innovative technologies.
FUIB Bank received the award "For the launch of an extremely user-friendly card - "vseKARTA".
This once again proves that vseKARTA wins the trust of Ukrainians and is used by more and more people every day.
"Today's award from Visa is another confirmation of the fact that we created a quality, user-friendly, and truly useful product for our clients. We are proud that the efforts of the bank and the entire team that worked on vseKARTA have been recognized,” commented Dmytro Polishchuk, director of FUIB retail products business department.
You can find detailed information about card tariffs at any FUIB branch or by following the link
- Режим роботи відділень ПУМБ в період з 11 по 15 жовтня 2019 року
- ПУМБ відкрив нове відділення у місті Київ
- Even more grandiose plans with the updated VSEYASNO loan from FUIB
- ПУМБ став четвертим уповноваженим банком по зберіганню запасів готівки Національного банку України
- FUIB opened a new branch in Odesa
- You can now buy products from Jimmy Choo, Bally, Lardini, Sergio Rossi, Aquazzura, Giorgio Armani, Pal Zileri, and 150 more premium brands and pay in installments*
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!