From August 28, residents of Vasylkiv, Kyiv region, will be able to receive services in the new branch.
Branch No. 1 is located at the following address: 8, Hrushevskoho St.
One will be able to use a full range of banking services in the branch No. 1: to get loans and deposits issued, to exchange currency, to pay utility bills, etc.
There are also self-service areas with "PUMB online" stands at the branch, where clients can perform all basic operations on their own. There is also a 24/7 zone with round-the-clock access to a payment terminal and an ATM.
In the new branch, clients will be able to receive a full range of banking services for individuals and legal entities, as well as cash services.
The branch is located at the following address:
08601, Kyiv region, Vasylkiv, 8, Hrushevskoho St.
Working hours of the branch:
Mon.-Fri. – from 09:00 to 18:00 (without a break)
Sat. – from 10:00 to 15:00 (without a break)
Sun. - day off
Working hours of the cash desk:
Mon.-Fri. – from 9:00 to 17:30 (a break from 13:00 to 14:00)
Sat., Sun. – days off
- FUIB EXPRESS Branch was opened for clients
- FUIB is in TOP-12 best employers in Ukraine according to Forbes
- Congratulations to winners of the "We are celebrating the jubilee – we give 30 thousand for the deposit" promotion
- Режим роботи відділень ПУМБ в період з 24 грудня 2021 року по 10 січня 2022 року
- FUIB held the first internal hackathon
- JJ.P. Morgan Chase Bank awarded FUIB for the high level of automatically processed payments in US dollars
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!