First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) has increased the credit limit of "NOVAAGRO" trading house, which is part of the "NOVAAGRO" group of companies, by 2 times.
According to the results of the annual review procedure, the company demonstrated stable financial performance, business stability, as well as its further ability to manage loan debt, which allowed the bank to increase the company's financing to UAH 200 million.
The first loan agreement between FUIB and "NOVAAGRO" trading house for the amount of UAH 50 million was signed back in 2016. Over this period of time, partner relations with the bank allowed us to increase financing by 4 times.
- World Savings Day: FUIB teaches Ukrainians financial literacy
- Donor Day in FUIB: 149 donors, 67 liters of blood, 445 saved lives
- FUIB opened a new branch in Obukhiv
- FUIB breaks records: the growth in the portfolio of hryvnia deposits has amounted to 2 billion since the beginning of the year
- FUIB opened a branch in Yuzhnoukrainsk
- Choose comfortable conditions for your business with new FUIB tariff packages
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!