First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) has increased the credit limit of "NOVAAGRO" trading house, which is part of the "NOVAAGRO" group of companies, by 2 times.
According to the results of the annual review procedure, the company demonstrated stable financial performance, business stability, as well as its further ability to manage loan debt, which allowed the bank to increase the company's financing to UAH 200 million.
The first loan agreement between FUIB and "NOVAAGRO" trading house for the amount of UAH 50 million was signed back in 2016. Over this period of time, partner relations with the bank allowed us to increase financing by 4 times.
- Режим роботи відділень ПУМБ на День Захисника та Захисниці України
- ПУМБ став учасником Національного дня дівчат у технологіях
- New insurance service from FUIB: "Protection from injury"
- Without paper documents: Diia at FUIB
- FUIB JSC announces a winner of a tender for audit services
- FUIB clients from Lviv region obtained access to additional interest compensation on issued loans
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!