First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) has increased the credit limit of "NOVAAGRO" trading house, which is part of the "NOVAAGRO" group of companies, by 2 times.
According to the results of the annual review procedure, the company demonstrated stable financial performance, business stability, as well as its further ability to manage loan debt, which allowed the bank to increase the company's financing to UAH 200 million.
The first loan agreement between FUIB and "NOVAAGRO" trading house for the amount of UAH 50 million was signed back in 2016. Over this period of time, partner relations with the bank allowed us to increase financing by 4 times.
- FUIB Digital Business entered the TOP-20 best Internet banking
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!