For the first time, FUIB issued bank prepaid cards using self-service terminals during the UPark festival on July 16-18.
This became possible thanks to a device built into the terminals for depositing to credit cards, which allows them to be stored and issued to the customer automatically.
All it takes for a client to receive a card is a cell phone number, initials and a few seconds of time. In this way, more than 50 visitors of the event received their cards at the festival. This project was implemented in 6 weeks from scratch as a test, in a series of technological developments on which FUIB's IT team is working.
“As part of FUIB's digital transformation strategy, we are introducing a bank-wide change management culture. Change is not possible without innovation, which in turn is impossible without the willingness to experiment. This philosophy has allowed us to review the standard function of the bank's IT department and to start working in the format of the internal R&D center. We test the effectiveness of our developments in real-world conditions. This is how the initiative to issue cards at the UPark Festival was born. The successful results allow us in the future to consider scaling the card issuing technology through self-service terminals at the bank network level," comments Andriy Behunov, Director of the Information Technology Department of FUIB.
- Вигідні ціни на придбання добрив від OSTCHEM RETAiL для агроклієнтів ПУМБ
- Thanks to FUIB's financial assistance to the military, quick commission-free money transfers to foundations, sale of military domestic government bonds our victory is nearing
- Видачі ПУМБ агровиробникам з початку війни склали майже 1,3 млрд грн
- ПУМБ – переможець національного рейтингу проєктних офісів PMO UA AWARDS 2021
- Отримайте державну допомогу для внутрішньо переміщених осіб на картку єПідтримка від ПУМБ
- It is easy to support the Armed Forces of Ukraine and volunteers together with FUIB
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!