The independent Credit-Rating agency has affirmed the long-term rating of bank deposits of the First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) at the level "5" (highest reliability). The bank deposits reliability ratings at the level "5" (the highest reliability) means that the bank is reliable and minimally sensitive to adverse commercial, financial, and economic factors.
The Agency also updated FUIB's credit rating from "uaAA+" to "uaAAA". The Credit rating prognosis is stable. The uaAAA level is the highest credit rating level for a bank.
The full version of the rating can be viewed on the Agency's website
- Тарифікація пакетів Black Platinum та Premiere в липні і серпні
- Financial Club Awards 2020: ПУМБ відзначили в 19 номінаціях
- FUIB has joined the information campaign of the National Bank to combat payment fraud
- Let's put up a fight with the crisis: FUIB has introduced online establishing of accounts for businesses
- Clarification on making payments in connection with the implementation of the Law on Financial Monitoring
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 10 bln
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!