The independent Credit-Rating agency has affirmed the long-term rating of bank deposits of the First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) at the level "5" (highest reliability). The bank deposits reliability ratings at the level "5" (the highest reliability) means that the bank is reliable and minimally sensitive to adverse commercial, financial, and economic factors.
The Agency also updated FUIB's credit rating from "uaAA+" to "uaAAA". The Credit rating prognosis is stable. The uaAAA level is the highest credit rating level for a bank.
The full version of the rating can be viewed on the Agency's website
- vseMOZHU from FUIB is the best credit card in 2021 according to the Prostobank Awards
- FUIB EXPRESS Branch was opened for clients
- FUIB is in TOP-12 best employers in Ukraine according to Forbes
- Congratulations to winners of the "We are celebrating the jubilee – we give 30 thousand for the deposit" promotion
- Режим роботи відділень ПУМБ в період з 24 грудня 2021 року по 10 січня 2022 року
- FUIB held the first internal hackathon
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!