Clients of the First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) downloaded the FUIB Online mobile application from the Apple Store and Google Play over 700,000 times.
As of July 24, this year, there were 725 thousands downloads. This is 5 times more than at the beginning of the year. The average for the month is recorded as 85-95 thousand new downloads of the mobile application.
"We are constantly improving our mobile application: thus, since the beginning of the year, the application has the possibility to set limits, to set up payments abroad, to create templates and to add cards to Apple Pay. In addition, you can open term deposits and demand deposits in three currencies through the mobile application. Simultaneously with the expansion of functionality, the technical component is improved: we have changed the mechanics of password recovery, improved our client identification system, and created a user-friendly interface for transfers and templates. It is thanks to continuous improvement that the FUIB mobile application is attracting more and more customers,” Mykhaylo Serhiienko, Director of the FUIB Operational Service Center, commented.
The FUIB Online mobile application allows you to carry out basic banking operations independently without visiting a bank: P2P transfers, paying bills, paying off loans, managing deposits, etc. The TOP of transactions for June included traditionally card-to-card transfers, including templates, and mobile account replenishment. Also, card management service operations - debit card "vseKARTA" and credit card "vseMOZHU"- are growing.
- Tenth-graders from the northeastern regions joined the My Career in Ukraine project
- My Career in Ukraine returns in an updated online format
- ПУМБ відкрив нове відділення в місті Київ
- Подовжуйте діючий поліс ОСЦПВ в Viber-банкінгу ПУМБ
- Most Innovative Banks: FUIB entered the TOP-20 of innovative banks
- ПУМБ та Фонд Ріната Ахметова передали апарати ШВЛ та засоби персонального захисту лікарням на Заході та Сході України
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!