Forgot your FUIB Online Banking Password? First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) took care of convenience and security by updating the password recovery algorithm. You can now restore it in a few simple steps: enter your card details, get a temporary login password, and set a new one.
For your convenience, you can use alternative authorization methods to sign in to the FUIB Online mobile application - via a pin code or with Touch ID
"Changes to the mechanics of recovering a lost password were made for security reasons. In this way, we protect access to the mobile application and therefore access to customer funds. After all, the information required for password recovery is known only to the client," commented Mykhaylo Serhiienko, Director of the FUIB Information Service Center.
All changes will be available with the next update of the application. For your convenience, we have added a reminder - now the application will announce the update time.
- ПУМБ запустив міжнародні перекази через систему RIA
- ПУМБ відкрив нове відділення в Черкасах
- FUIB announces the change in the Management Board
- Pay for utilities in the PUMB Online mobile application
- Immerse yourself in a circle of friends with PUMB and Roshen
- In November, the volume of Ukrainians' deposits in FUIB increased by half a billion UAH
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!