Forgot your FUIB Online Banking Password? First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) took care of convenience and security by updating the password recovery algorithm. You can now restore it in a few simple steps: enter your card details, get a temporary login password, and set a new one.
For your convenience, you can use alternative authorization methods to sign in to the FUIB Online mobile application - via a pin code or with Touch ID
"Changes to the mechanics of recovering a lost password were made for security reasons. In this way, we protect access to the mobile application and therefore access to customer funds. After all, the information required for password recovery is known only to the client," commented Mykhaylo Serhiienko, Director of the FUIB Information Service Center.
All changes will be available with the next update of the application. For your convenience, we have added a reminder - now the application will announce the update time.
- vseMOZHU from FUIB is the best credit card in 2021 according to the Prostobank Awards
- FUIB EXPRESS Branch was opened for clients
- FUIB is in TOP-12 best employers in Ukraine according to Forbes
- Congratulations to winners of the "We are celebrating the jubilee – we give 30 thousand for the deposit" promotion
- Режим роботи відділень ПУМБ в період з 24 грудня 2021 року по 10 січня 2022 року
- FUIB held the first internal hackathon
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!