Forgot your FUIB Online Banking Password? First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) took care of convenience and security by updating the password recovery algorithm. You can now restore it in a few simple steps: enter your card details, get a temporary login password, and set a new one.
For your convenience, you can use alternative authorization methods to sign in to the FUIB Online mobile application - via a pin code or with Touch ID
"Changes to the mechanics of recovering a lost password were made for security reasons. In this way, we protect access to the mobile application and therefore access to customer funds. After all, the information required for password recovery is known only to the client," commented Mykhaylo Serhiienko, Director of the FUIB Information Service Center.
All changes will be available with the next update of the application. For your convenience, we have added a reminder - now the application will announce the update time.
- FUIB took 4th place among the largest taxpayers in the banking sector of Ukraine in 2020
- More than 4,000 students discussed the professions of the future
- FUIB opened a new branch in Kryvyi Rih
- FUIB Digital Business entered the TOP-20 best Internet banking
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!