First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) has expanded its program of cooperation with the Technotorg Group of Companies.
From now on, within the framework of the program farmers will be able to purchase on preferential terms more than 600 units of various Ukrainian agricultural machinery from such producers as: Kharkiv Tractor Plant, Veles Agro, ELVORTI, Boguslavskaya Selkhoztechnika, Kobzarenko Plant, Umanfermmash, Orikhivsilmash and others.
The program allows one to buy machinery on credit with a 0% down payment at a reduced annual rate and, in addition, receive a compensation from the state for the part of the cost of purchased equipment in the amount of 25% to 40%. In turn, FUIB ensures that a decision on a loan will be made quickly, within 5 banking days of the submission of a package of documents.
- ПУМБ відкрив нове відділення в Херсоні
- PUMB switches to international IBAN bank account format
- Відділення ПУМБ № 8 в Маріуполі змінило адресу
- FUIB's hryvnia deposit portfolio growth amounted to UAH 3 billion since the beginning of the year
- Working hours of FUIB branches for the period from December 21, 2019 to January 13, 2020
- FUIB is among the leaders of Effie Awards Ukraine 2019
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!