First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) has expanded its program of cooperation with the Technotorg Group of Companies.
From now on, within the framework of the program farmers will be able to purchase on preferential terms more than 600 units of various Ukrainian agricultural machinery from such producers as: Kharkiv Tractor Plant, Veles Agro, ELVORTI, Boguslavskaya Selkhoztechnika, Kobzarenko Plant, Umanfermmash, Orikhivsilmash and others.
The program allows one to buy machinery on credit with a 0% down payment at a reduced annual rate and, in addition, receive a compensation from the state for the part of the cost of purchased equipment in the amount of 25% to 40%. In turn, FUIB ensures that a decision on a loan will be made quickly, within 5 banking days of the submission of a package of documents.
- Consumer loan from FUIB in 5 minutes
- FUIB signed the Pact for Youth in Ukraine
- FUIB has joined the all-Ukrainian information campaign to promote non-cash payments
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia has increased by UAH 4 billion since the beginning of the year
- A new innovative terminal for entrepreneurs from FUIB
- Serhiy Chernenko, FUIB's chairman of the board, became the CEO of the Year
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!