First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) has expanded its program of cooperation with the Technotorg Group of Companies.
From now on, within the framework of the program farmers will be able to purchase on preferential terms more than 600 units of various Ukrainian agricultural machinery from such producers as: Kharkiv Tractor Plant, Veles Agro, ELVORTI, Boguslavskaya Selkhoztechnika, Kobzarenko Plant, Umanfermmash, Orikhivsilmash and others.
The program allows one to buy machinery on credit with a 0% down payment at a reduced annual rate and, in addition, receive a compensation from the state for the part of the cost of purchased equipment in the amount of 25% to 40%. In turn, FUIB ensures that a decision on a loan will be made quickly, within 5 banking days of the submission of a package of documents.
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
- Raiffeisen Bank International нагородив ПУМБ за високий рівень автоматично оброблених платежів у євро
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!