First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB), together with Opendatabot, launches the counterparties verification service.
Thanks to the integration of Opendatabot into the "PUMB Online for Entrepreneurs" Internet banking, FUIB clients will now be able to find all the information about their partners. Opendatabot is a service for the monitoring of registration data of Ukrainian companies and a court register, aimed at ensuring protection against hostile takeover of counterparties.
The service allows FUIB clients to get the following information in a matter of minutes:
● Counterparty's status and registration data
● Full names of co-founders and authorized persons
● Information on the current tax system and the availability of tax debt
● Counterparty's judicial records
● Existing sanctions
● Existing prohibitions on tender activities
According to Oleksiy Ivankin, the head and founder of Opendababot, reliability of counterparties is one of the keys to business stability.
"It is important for us to ensure that not only do entrepreneurs have the data about their future business partners in advance, but also promptly receive them. For the first time together with FUIB bank, we made it possible to check information online directly in the Internet banking," Oleksiy Ivankin commented.
"The counterparties verification service, which we implemented together with Opendababot, is designed to make our clients' business safe and minimize the risks associated with the cooperation with unscrupulous business partners. At the same time, clients receive a convenient interface, online access to information and, most importantly, a guarantee of reliable data," said Maksym Masiuk, head of the Department of Digital Development of Small Business at FUIB.
- The Deposit Bonus promotion is starting - an additional reward of up to 1.0% per annum
- In the first six month of 2021, FUIB earned UAH 1.9 billion
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 12 bln
- FUIB Academy of Analytics training project will continue
- FUIB took part in financing the new innovation center of Dobrobut MN
- FUIB has lent over UAH 2 billion to the agricultural small business segment
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!