Got a new card and have not memorized the PIN code yet? FUIB customers no longer have such a problem! You can receive a PIN code reminder via the PUMB Online mobile application.
From now on, there is a new function in the PUMB Online mobile application – a PIN code reminder. In order to receive a PIN code in an SMS, you need to select a card in the "Cards and Accounts" section and activate the "Remind a pin code" option in the card settings. After you confirm the operation using the OTP password, an SMS with a PIN code will be sent to a customer's main phone number* in the bank.
"Customers who prefer cashless payments only think about their pin code when they need to make a payment or withdraw money at an ATM. Earlier it was only possible to restore it in a bank branch, which is not very convenient. That is why we offered our clients an equally secure way to receive a reminder of their pin-code, which is, however, much more convenient and fast," commented Mykhailo Serhiienko, director of the Operations Service Center.
A message with a password also contains a recommendation to delete an SMS immediately after its receipt. These are the basic rules of financial security, which should be followed by every client. FUIB is constantly working to improve security of the mobile application. We have already added new password recovery options in the PUMB Online mobile application and introduced a more complex method of clients identification in the mobile application.
The "pin-code reminder" option will be introduced in the next update of the mobile application. We would like to remind you that PUMB Online mobile application was downloaded more than 500 thousand times. PUMB Online is currently in the TOP-6 free applications in the "Finance" section.
* if the customer's main phone number in the bank is not the same as the number to which PUMB Online is connected, a PIN code will not be sent.
- FUIB Academy of Analytics training project will continue
- FUIB took part in financing the new innovation center of Dobrobut MN
- FUIB has lent over UAH 2 billion to the agricultural small business segment
- FUIB has become a partner of the NBU's campaign on safety of cash payments
- FUIB continues to increase trade finance volume
- FUIB raises hryvnia rates on deposits for individuals
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!