First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) has signed a supplementary agreement on the extension of cooperation with the Government of the Republic of Belarus (RB) under the program of concessional lending for the purchase of Belarusian agricultural machinery.
This program allows FUIB clients to purchase high-quality agricultural machinery from Belarusian manufacturers on credit on more favorable terms due to the fact that part of the interest in the amount of 2/3 of the discount rate of the National Bank of Ukraine, but not more than 8% per annum, is compensated by the Government of Belarus.
We would like to remind you that FUIB joined the affiliate compensation program as the first commercial bank in the summer of 2016. During the period of this program, FUIB clients purchased 75 pieces of machinery. The program is in particular demand with small and medium-sized farms with a land bank of at least 100 ha.
- In the first six month of 2021, FUIB earned UAH 1.9 billion
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 12 bln
- FUIB Academy of Analytics training project will continue
- FUIB took part in financing the new innovation center of Dobrobut MN
- FUIB has lent over UAH 2 billion to the agricultural small business segment
- FUIB has become a partner of the NBU's campaign on safety of cash payments
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!