First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) finished the first quarter of 2019 with a net profit of UAH 756.9 million, which is 55% more than the same indicator last year.
Other bank’s indicators also increased: FUIB's operating income as at the end of March 2019 amounted to UAH 1.8 billion versus UAH 1.4 billion in the first quarter of 2018. The net interest income of the bank increased by 35%, to UAH 1.2 billion, compared to the same period in 2018, whereas the net commission income increased by UAH 60 million, reaching UAH 322 million.
Bank's equity amounted to UAH 7.1 billion. As at March 31, 2019, FUIB's assets amounted to UAH 46.8 billion, whereas liabilities amounted to UAH 39.7 billion.
FUIB continues to increase the level of capital adequacy. As at the end of the first quarter, the adequacy of bank's capital was 17.78%, whereas the standard is 10%.
Full financial statements are available on the website.
- In the first six month of 2021, FUIB earned UAH 1.9 billion
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 12 bln
- FUIB Academy of Analytics training project will continue
- FUIB took part in financing the new innovation center of Dobrobut MN
- FUIB has lent over UAH 2 billion to the agricultural small business segment
- FUIB has become a partner of the NBU's campaign on safety of cash payments
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!