First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) finished the first quarter of 2019 with a net profit of UAH 756.9 million, which is 55% more than the same indicator last year.
Other bank’s indicators also increased: FUIB's operating income as at the end of March 2019 amounted to UAH 1.8 billion versus UAH 1.4 billion in the first quarter of 2018. The net interest income of the bank increased by 35%, to UAH 1.2 billion, compared to the same period in 2018, whereas the net commission income increased by UAH 60 million, reaching UAH 322 million.
Bank's equity amounted to UAH 7.1 billion. As at March 31, 2019, FUIB's assets amounted to UAH 46.8 billion, whereas liabilities amounted to UAH 39.7 billion.
FUIB continues to increase the level of capital adequacy. As at the end of the first quarter, the adequacy of bank's capital was 17.78%, whereas the standard is 10%.
Full financial statements are available on the website.
- FUIB took 4th place among the largest taxpayers in the banking sector of Ukraine in 2020
- More than 4,000 students discussed the professions of the future
- FUIB opened a new branch in Kryvyi Rih
- FUIB Digital Business entered the TOP-20 best Internet banking
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!