First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) finished the first quarter of 2019 with a net profit of UAH 756.9 million, which is 55% more than the same indicator last year.
Other bank’s indicators also increased: FUIB's operating income as at the end of March 2019 amounted to UAH 1.8 billion versus UAH 1.4 billion in the first quarter of 2018. The net interest income of the bank increased by 35%, to UAH 1.2 billion, compared to the same period in 2018, whereas the net commission income increased by UAH 60 million, reaching UAH 322 million.
Bank's equity amounted to UAH 7.1 billion. As at March 31, 2019, FUIB's assets amounted to UAH 46.8 billion, whereas liabilities amounted to UAH 39.7 billion.
FUIB continues to increase the level of capital adequacy. As at the end of the first quarter, the adequacy of bank's capital was 17.78%, whereas the standard is 10%.
Full financial statements are available on the website.
- ПУМБ та ІНГО Україна випустили страховку для лижників-любителів
- Мобільний додаток ПУМБ Online святкує 1 рік!
- ПУМБ випустив картку в польських злотих
- Ecological clean-ups of FUIB in 2019: 14 cities, 319 volunteers, about 4 tons of garbage collected, and 3.2 thousand trees and shrubs planted
- World Savings Day: FUIB teaches Ukrainians financial literacy
- Donor Day in FUIB: 149 donors, 67 liters of blood, 445 saved lives
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!