First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) finished the first quarter of 2019 with a net profit of UAH 756.9 million, which is 55% more than the same indicator last year.
Other bank’s indicators also increased: FUIB's operating income as at the end of March 2019 amounted to UAH 1.8 billion versus UAH 1.4 billion in the first quarter of 2018. The net interest income of the bank increased by 35%, to UAH 1.2 billion, compared to the same period in 2018, whereas the net commission income increased by UAH 60 million, reaching UAH 322 million.
Bank's equity amounted to UAH 7.1 billion. As at March 31, 2019, FUIB's assets amounted to UAH 46.8 billion, whereas liabilities amounted to UAH 39.7 billion.
FUIB continues to increase the level of capital adequacy. As at the end of the first quarter, the adequacy of bank's capital was 17.78%, whereas the standard is 10%.
Full financial statements are available on the website.
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 13 bln
- FUIB received 6 awards in The Best Corporate Media of Ukraine 2021 competition
- FUIB clients will be able to make contactless payments for purchases with the new Mi Smart Band 6 NFC fitness tracker
- всеМОЖУ від ПУМБ - найкраща кредитна карта третього кварталу 2021 за версією Prostobank Awards
- FUIB awarded GlobalLogic as the winner of the special nomination of the HR-Brand 2021 award
- The portfolio of avalized FUIB promissory notes amounted to almost UAH 650 million
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!