First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) has once again confirmed the status of one of the most reliable financial institutions. The Bank ranked 7th in the ranking of the country's most reliable banks, compiled by the Novoe Vremya magazine together with the investment company Dragon Capital.
This time, 20 Ukrainian banks entered the rating: The list included 14 banks with international capital, 4 state banks, and 2 banks with Ukrainian capital, among which FUIB took the highest place. The twenty banks in the ranking account for 85% of all bank assets in the country and about 75% of the capital.
Banks were selected based on the following criteria: capital adequacy, liquidity, yield, asset quality, and liabilities dynamics. Such qualitative indicators as transparency of business, reputation, and balanced risk management were also taken into account.
You can familiarize yourself with the rating on the website nv.ua
- ПУМБ отримав 6 нагород на конкурсі «Найкраще корпоративне медіа України 2021»
- FUIB clients will be able to make contactless payments for purchases with the new Mi Smart Band 6 NFC fitness tracker
- всеМОЖУ від ПУМБ - найкраща кредитна карта третього кварталу 2021 за версією Prostobank Awards
- FUIB awarded GlobalLogic as the winner of the special nomination of the HR-Brand 2021 award
- The portfolio of avalized FUIB promissory notes amounted to almost UAH 650 million
- 3 млн грн зібрали у межах благодійної акції «Монетки дітям»
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!