First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) has once again confirmed the status of one of the most reliable financial institutions. The Bank ranked 7th in the ranking of the country's most reliable banks, compiled by the Novoe Vremya magazine together with the investment company Dragon Capital.
This time, 20 Ukrainian banks entered the rating: The list included 14 banks with international capital, 4 state banks, and 2 banks with Ukrainian capital, among which FUIB took the highest place. The twenty banks in the ranking account for 85% of all bank assets in the country and about 75% of the capital.
Banks were selected based on the following criteria: capital adequacy, liquidity, yield, asset quality, and liabilities dynamics. Such qualitative indicators as transparency of business, reputation, and balanced risk management were also taken into account.
You can familiarize yourself with the rating on the website nv.ua
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
- Raiffeisen Bank International нагородив ПУМБ за високий рівень автоматично оброблених платежів у євро
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!