First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) has once again confirmed the status of one of the most reliable financial institutions. The Bank ranked 7th in the ranking of the country's most reliable banks, compiled by the Novoe Vremya magazine together with the investment company Dragon Capital.
This time, 20 Ukrainian banks entered the rating: The list included 14 banks with international capital, 4 state banks, and 2 banks with Ukrainian capital, among which FUIB took the highest place. The twenty banks in the ranking account for 85% of all bank assets in the country and about 75% of the capital.
Banks were selected based on the following criteria: capital adequacy, liquidity, yield, asset quality, and liabilities dynamics. Such qualitative indicators as transparency of business, reputation, and balanced risk management were also taken into account.
You can familiarize yourself with the rating on the website nv.ua
- The Deposit Bonus promotion is starting - an additional reward of up to 1.0% per annum
- In the first six month of 2021, FUIB earned UAH 1.9 billion
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 12 bln
- FUIB Academy of Analytics training project will continue
- FUIB took part in financing the new innovation center of Dobrobut MN
- FUIB has lent over UAH 2 billion to the agricultural small business segment
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!