First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) has once again confirmed the status of one of the most reliable financial institutions. The Bank ranked 7th in the ranking of the country's most reliable banks, compiled by the Novoe Vremya magazine together with the investment company Dragon Capital.
This time, 20 Ukrainian banks entered the rating: The list included 14 banks with international capital, 4 state banks, and 2 banks with Ukrainian capital, among which FUIB took the highest place. The twenty banks in the ranking account for 85% of all bank assets in the country and about 75% of the capital.
Banks were selected based on the following criteria: capital adequacy, liquidity, yield, asset quality, and liabilities dynamics. Such qualitative indicators as transparency of business, reputation, and balanced risk management were also taken into account.
You can familiarize yourself with the rating on the website nv.ua
- всеКАРТУ від ПУМБ визнано надзвичайно простою банківською карткою
- ПУМБ відкрив нове відділення у місті Васильків
- Working hours of FUIB branches for the period from August 23 to August 27, 2019
- FUIB has increased the limit of financing provided for "NOVAAGRO" trading house to UAH 200 million
- FUIB opened a branch in Myrhorod
- FUIB doubled sales of CIVOCL insurance policies
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!