The net profit of First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) for the year 2018 amounted to UAH 2 billion, which is 2.8 times higher than the result of 2017. With such indicators, FUIB became the 4th banks in Ukraine in terms of profit for 2018.
The operating income of the bank after reserves amounted to UAH 5.7 billion, which is 50% more than the figures of the year before. During 2018, FUIB has formed reserves in the amount of UAH 0.5 billion. Compared to 2017, this indicator has decreased more than twice due to the fact that the bank has practically solved all the issues with problematic indebtedness.
Net operating profit before the reserves and taxes amounted to UAH 2.8 billion, exceeding the last year's figure of UAH 2 billion by 37%. Net interest income of FUIB in the year 2018 grew by UAH 1.1 billion and amounted to UAH 4.1 billion. Net commission income of the bank for 2018 increased by 27% and amounted to UAH 1.5 billion. This result was provided by revenue growth for all types of commission income.
In 2018, FUIB's net worth amounted to UAH 49.9 billion. The net portfolio of loans to corporate business totaled UAH 14.4 billion, while loans to individuals totaled UAH 8.3 billion.
"For the bank, the year 2018 became a record in many respects. First of all, FUIB became on of the four most effective banks in Ukraine in terms of net profit. This has been achieved, also including the consequence of another record: over the past year, FUIB has increased new issuance for natural persons by 70%, and also substantially increased the retail portfolio of loans. Maintaining the positive trend of 2017, the bank increased the loan portfolio in the SME segment by 42% and received a "financial Oscar" for its achievements in the lending and servicing of SMEs," commented Serhiy Chernenko, FUIB's chairman of the Board.
According to the results of 2018, the bank's liabilities amounted to UAH 43.5 billion, which exceeds last year's figures by UAH 1.9 billion. The bank's capital in 2018 increased by UAH 1.5 billion (+31.5%) and amounted to UAH 6.3 billion as of December 31, 2018.
The cost to income of the bank at the end of 2018 amounted to 53%, and the margin to 9.3%. The level of bank's capital adequacy at the end of 2018 amounted to 16.3%, with the NBU norm of 10%.
The complete financial statements are available at the website.
- Reliable real estate protection together with FUIB
- Введення в дію нової редакції Договору банківського обслуговування корпоративних клієнтів АТ «ПУМБ», грошовий оборот яких від здійснення підприємницької/незалежної/ професійної /іншої діяльності не перевищує 150 млн. грн. за минулий рік
- FUIB is in the 2021 Sustainable Development Rating
- Нові процентні ставки за депозитами для корпоративних клієнтів.
- 1500 teenagers, 50 TOP managers, new knowledge and inspiration: the 6th My Career in Ukraine project is over
- "Develop and implement innovations": the last career meeting of teenagers in the field of industry took place
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!