Independent rating agency "Credit-Rating" confirmed the long-term credit rating of First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) at the level uaАА+. The rating outlook is positive. The agency also confirmed the deposits reliability rating of the bank at the level of "5" (highest reliability).
The uaAA+ rating means a very high credit capacity of the bank.
The bank deposits rating at the level of "5" (highest reliability) means that the bank is safe and minimally sensitive to adverse business, financial and economic factors.
The full version of the rating can be viewed on the Agency's website.
- The Deposit Bonus promotion is starting - an additional reward of up to 1.0% per annum
- In the first six month of 2021, FUIB earned UAH 1.9 billion
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 12 bln
- FUIB Academy of Analytics training project will continue
- FUIB took part in financing the new innovation center of Dobrobut MN
- FUIB has lent over UAH 2 billion to the agricultural small business segment
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!