More and more clients of the First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) are choosing PUMB Online mobile application as the main channel of the provision of services.
As at January 2019, the mobile application was downloaded 150 thousand times, which is 106% more compared to the end of the last year. In total, bank clients have installed the application more than 300 thousand times since its release in November last year.
"Such a number of downloads has exceeded our most daring expectations. First of all, this means that the decision to make PUMB Online mobile application "from scratch" was right and necessary for the provision of quality services for bank clients. With each passing month, the number of transactions and the share of operations in the mobile application is increasing compared to the web version. And after the March release of the application, which will introduce convenient templates for money transfers, clients will use the mobile application even more actively," commented Mykhailo Serhiienko, director of the FUIB Operations Service Center.
According to the statistics, smartphones are becoming the main platform for managing funds. This January, only 28% of clients who regularly use digital channels preferred mobile banking, whereas in February, this figure has already increased to 34%.
- Роз’яснення щодо здійснення виплат по споживчих кредитах фізичних осіб у серпні-вересні 2020 року
- Вигідне літо продовжується: купуй валюту у серпні у мобільному додатку ПУМБ Online за спеціальним курсом!
- FUIB anti-crisis program to help hospitals entered the Top 25 of best CSR programs ranking by the Vlast Deneg magazine
- ATTENTION! Loan repayment holidays for credit cards end on August 1
- FUIB opened a new branch in Bila Tserkva
- FUIB's net profit for the 1st half of 2020 amounted to UAH 1.25 bln
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!