More and more clients of the First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) are choosing PUMB Online mobile application as the main channel of the provision of services.
As at January 2019, the mobile application was downloaded 150 thousand times, which is 106% more compared to the end of the last year. In total, bank clients have installed the application more than 300 thousand times since its release in November last year.
"Such a number of downloads has exceeded our most daring expectations. First of all, this means that the decision to make PUMB Online mobile application "from scratch" was right and necessary for the provision of quality services for bank clients. With each passing month, the number of transactions and the share of operations in the mobile application is increasing compared to the web version. And after the March release of the application, which will introduce convenient templates for money transfers, clients will use the mobile application even more actively," commented Mykhailo Serhiienko, director of the FUIB Operations Service Center.
According to the statistics, smartphones are becoming the main platform for managing funds. This January, only 28% of clients who regularly use digital channels preferred mobile banking, whereas in February, this figure has already increased to 34%.
- Preparing for sowing: fertilizers from OSTCHEM RETAIL and FUIB at a preferential interest rate
- Розраховуйся фестивальною карткою від ПУМБ і Mastercard та отримуй знижки на UPark Festival
- FUIB is in the TOP-20 companies that care
- Currency Auction Service by FUIB entered the TOP-50 Innovations of the financial sphere
- Get an insurance policy issued at FUIB branches
- FUIB has been recognized as one of the systemically important banks
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!