Oleksiy Volchkov, Deputy Chairman of the Board of the First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB), who was responsible for corporate business, has made a decision to withdraw from the Bank's Board. FUIB's Supervisory Board supported Oleksiy Volchkov's decision to terminate his powers.
Members of the FUIB Board are grateful to Oleksiy Volchkov for a significant contribution to FUIB's achievements. When Volchkov was occupying this position, the bank started actively developing the direction of small and medium-sized businesses. Thus, three times FUIB has been selected as one of the best banks for small and medium-sized businesses and agricultural enterprises. At the same time, Oleksiy Volchkov himself became the best corporate banker in 2017 according to the authoritative financial periodical Financial Club.
Oleksiy Volchkov has been working at the bank for almost 9 years. His main focus was the optimization of processes for corporate clients, introduction of innovations, in particular, expansion of services for corporate clients, development of digital channels for the provision of services, as well as the development of online services.
- FUIB Digital Business entered the TOP-20 best Internet banking
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!