Oleksiy Volchkov, Deputy Chairman of the Board of the First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB), who was responsible for corporate business, has made a decision to withdraw from the Bank's Board. FUIB's Supervisory Board supported Oleksiy Volchkov's decision to terminate his powers.
Members of the FUIB Board are grateful to Oleksiy Volchkov for a significant contribution to FUIB's achievements. When Volchkov was occupying this position, the bank started actively developing the direction of small and medium-sized businesses. Thus, three times FUIB has been selected as one of the best banks for small and medium-sized businesses and agricultural enterprises. At the same time, Oleksiy Volchkov himself became the best corporate banker in 2017 according to the authoritative financial periodical Financial Club.
Oleksiy Volchkov has been working at the bank for almost 9 years. His main focus was the optimization of processes for corporate clients, introduction of innovations, in particular, expansion of services for corporate clients, development of digital channels for the provision of services, as well as the development of online services.
- всеМОЖУ від ПУМБ - найкраща кредитна карта третього кварталу 2021 за версією Prostobank Awards
- FUIB awarded GlobalLogic as the winner of the special nomination of the HR-Brand 2021 award
- The portfolio of avalized FUIB promissory notes amounted to almost UAH 650 million
- 3 млн грн зібрали у межах благодійної акції «Монетки дітям»
- FUIB EXPRESS No. 1 Branch in Ovruch opened for clients
- Режим роботи відділень ПУМБ на День Захисника та Захисниці України
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!