First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) opened a branch in Vyshneve, Kyiv region. Branch No. 1 will start its work on February 19, 2019.
The new branch is located at the following address: Kyivo-Svyatoshinsky district, Vyshneve, 10, Yevropeiska St.
For the convenience of clients, there are self-service areas with "PUMB online" stands for individuals and legal entities and a payment kiosk at the branch, where customers can perform all basic operations on their own. There is also a 24/7 zone with round-the-clock access to a payment terminal and an ATM.
In the new branch, clients will be able to receive a full range of banking services for individuals and legal entities, as well as cash services.
The branch is located at the following address:
08132, Kyiv region, Kyivo-Svyatoshinsky district, Vyshneve, 10, Yevropeiska St.
Mon.-Fri. – from 09:00 to 18:00 (without a break)
Sat. – from 10:00 to 14:00 (without a break)
Sun. – day off
Mon.-Fri. – from 09:00 to 17:30 (without a break)
Sat. – from 10:00 to 13:30 (without a break)
Sun. – day off
- Consumer loan from FUIB in 5 minutes
- FUIB signed the Pact for Youth in Ukraine
- FUIB has joined the all-Ukrainian information campaign to promote non-cash payments
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia has increased by UAH 4 billion since the beginning of the year
- A new innovative terminal for entrepreneurs from FUIB
- Serhiy Chernenko, FUIB's chairman of the board, became the CEO of the Year
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!