First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) entered the rating of the TOP-50 leading banks of Ukraine according to the Financial Club online media, taking leading positions in a number of nominations related to the servicing of legal entities.
Thus, FUIB took the 2nd place in the nomination "Corporate Bank" among banks with private Ukrainian capital, demonstrating an absolute increase in hryvnia corporate loans in January-November 2018.FUIB also took the high 4th place entering the TOP-5 banks in the category “Servicing Legal Entities”.
Such results became possible due to the intensive work of the bank with the corporate segment, active loan support of the business, as well as continuous improvement of the services for SMEs which is one of the key focuses in the activities of FUIB.
- My Career in Ukraine: successful leaders shared their experience with teenagers from the southern regions
- Apple Pay Coming to FUIB’s Customers
- ПУМБ – лідер за кількістю нагород на FinAwards 2019
- ПУМБ відкрив відділення в Запоріжжі
- ПУМБ відкрив перший Центр обслуговування VIP-клієнтів
- FUIB has extended an agreement with the Government of Belarus on the compensation of part of the interest rate on the purchase of Belarusian agricultural machinery
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!