First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) entered the rating of the TOP-50 leading banks of Ukraine according to the Financial Club online media, taking leading positions in a number of nominations related to the servicing of legal entities.
Thus, FUIB took the 2nd place in the nomination "Corporate Bank" among banks with private Ukrainian capital, demonstrating an absolute increase in hryvnia corporate loans in January-November 2018.FUIB also took the high 4th place entering the TOP-5 banks in the category “Servicing Legal Entities”.
Such results became possible due to the intensive work of the bank with the corporate segment, active loan support of the business, as well as continuous improvement of the services for SMEs which is one of the key focuses in the activities of FUIB.
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
- Raiffeisen Bank International нагородив ПУМБ за високий рівень автоматично оброблених платежів у євро
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!