First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) entered the rating of the TOP-50 leading banks of Ukraine according to the Financial Club online media, taking leading positions in a number of nominations related to the servicing of legal entities.
Thus, FUIB took the 2nd place in the nomination "Corporate Bank" among banks with private Ukrainian capital, demonstrating an absolute increase in hryvnia corporate loans in January-November 2018.FUIB also took the high 4th place entering the TOP-5 banks in the category “Servicing Legal Entities”.
Such results became possible due to the intensive work of the bank with the corporate segment, active loan support of the business, as well as continuous improvement of the services for SMEs which is one of the key focuses in the activities of FUIB.
- Режим роботи відділень ПУМБ на День Захисника та Захисниці України
- ПУМБ став учасником Національного дня дівчат у технологіях
- New insurance service from FUIB: "Protection from injury"
- Without paper documents: Diia at FUIB
- FUIB JSC announces a winner of a tender for audit services
- FUIB clients from Lviv region obtained access to additional interest compensation on issued loans
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!