First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) entered the rating of the TOP-50 leading banks of Ukraine according to the Financial Club online media, taking leading positions in a number of nominations related to the servicing of legal entities.
Thus, FUIB took the 2nd place in the nomination "Corporate Bank" among banks with private Ukrainian capital, demonstrating an absolute increase in hryvnia corporate loans in January-November 2018.FUIB also took the high 4th place entering the TOP-5 banks in the category “Servicing Legal Entities”.
Such results became possible due to the intensive work of the bank with the corporate segment, active loan support of the business, as well as continuous improvement of the services for SMEs which is one of the key focuses in the activities of FUIB.
- In the first six month of 2021, FUIB earned UAH 1.9 billion
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 12 bln
- FUIB Academy of Analytics training project will continue
- FUIB took part in financing the new innovation center of Dobrobut MN
- FUIB has lent over UAH 2 billion to the agricultural small business segment
- FUIB has become a partner of the NBU's campaign on safety of cash payments
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!