First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) entered the rating of the TOP-50 leading banks of Ukraine according to the Financial Club online media, taking leading positions in a number of nominations related to the servicing of legal entities.
Thus, FUIB took the 2nd place in the nomination "Corporate Bank" among banks with private Ukrainian capital, demonstrating an absolute increase in hryvnia corporate loans in January-November 2018.FUIB also took the high 4th place entering the TOP-5 banks in the category “Servicing Legal Entities”.
Such results became possible due to the intensive work of the bank with the corporate segment, active loan support of the business, as well as continuous improvement of the services for SMEs which is one of the key focuses in the activities of FUIB.
- ПУМБ та ІНГО Україна випустили страховку для лижників-любителів
- Мобільний додаток ПУМБ Online святкує 1 рік!
- ПУМБ випустив картку в польських злотих
- Ecological clean-ups of FUIB in 2019: 14 cities, 319 volunteers, about 4 tons of garbage collected, and 3.2 thousand trees and shrubs planted
- World Savings Day: FUIB teaches Ukrainians financial literacy
- Donor Day in FUIB: 149 donors, 67 liters of blood, 445 saved lives
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!