First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) was in several categories at once in the annual rating "TOP-100. Ratings of the Largest Banks" according to delo.ua.
Thus, FUIB has ranked 5th in terms of the yield for 9 months of 2018 among 50 Ukrainian banks. In addition, the bank ranked 7th in terms of assets, volume of deposit portfolio, and volume of loan portfolio (performance indicators as at November 2018).
A total of 50 Ukrainian banks were considered in the rating. Banks with state capital and commercial banks with foreign capital were among the top ten in all categories. FUIB is the only commercial bank with Ukrainian capital that was among the ten leaders.
- FUIB Digital Business entered the TOP-20 best Internet banking
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!