The First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) confirmed the capital adequacy for an unfavorable macroeconomic scenario with a reserve of +660 million UAH in accordance with the decision of the National Bank of Ukraine No. 780-rsh/BT dated 22.11.2018 "On the implementation of measures by PJSC FUIB to cover the needs (shortfalls) in capital by the results of its sustainability assessment."
According to the first results, formed on the basis of the balance of the bank as of December 31, 2017 and the decision of the NBU Board dated 16.08.2018 No. 564-rsh/BT "On the results of the sustainability assessment of PJSC FUIB", there is no need for the capital for PJSC FUIB in the basic macroeconomic scenario, and in the unfavorable macroeconomic scenario this need amounted to 2 231 million UAH.
Thanks to the scheduled measures to improve the quality of the FUIB loan portfolio in 2018, FUIB demonstrated that it has not only sufficient capital to handle the adverse macroeconomic scenario, but also a significant margin of safety. The N2 criterion, the sufficiency (adequacy) of regulatory capital as of December 21, 2018 is 16.47%, with the normative value being at not less than 10%.
- ПУМБ та ІНГО Україна випустили страховку для лижників-любителів
- Мобільний додаток ПУМБ Online святкує 1 рік!
- ПУМБ випустив картку в польських злотих
- Ecological clean-ups of FUIB in 2019: 14 cities, 319 volunteers, about 4 tons of garbage collected, and 3.2 thousand trees and shrubs planted
- World Savings Day: FUIB teaches Ukrainians financial literacy
- Donor Day in FUIB: 149 donors, 67 liters of blood, 445 saved lives
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!