On the threshold of the New Year's holidays, the First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) gives its customers a present: now the contract for the main types of insurance can be entered into directly on the bank's website.
The "Insurance Supermarket of FUIB" offers insurances from six leading insurance companies in Ukraine - ASKA, AXA Insurance, Arsenal Insurance, INGO, VUSO and ASKO-Medservice.
FUIB offers its clients the four most demanded products:
- Compulsory Insurance of Vehicle Owner's Civil Liability (CIVOCL) - obligatory liability insurance for the car owners;
- Additional Compulsory Insurance of Vehicle Owner's Civil Liability (CIVOCL) - extends the standard size of the maximum insurance payout for the property from 100 thousand to 1 million UAH;
- Green Card - compulsory insurance for traveling abroad for a car registered in Ukraine;
- Travel insurance - personal insurance when traveling abroad to receive free medical care.
Payment for the insurance policy is made through PayHub service with a card of any bank. The client pays only for the amount of the chosen policy - no commission is charged by the bank.
Thanks to the new service from FUIB you can acquire an insurance policy without leaving your home – the contract can be obtained either to the specified e-mail, or you can order a courier delivery.
"Insurance Supermarket of FUIB" is located in the section "Private Customers" → "Services" → Block "Insurance Online."
- The Deposit Bonus promotion is starting - an additional reward of up to 1.0% per annum
- In the first six month of 2021, FUIB earned UAH 1.9 billion
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 12 bln
- FUIB Academy of Analytics training project will continue
- FUIB took part in financing the new innovation center of Dobrobut MN
- FUIB has lent over UAH 2 billion to the agricultural small business segment
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!