On the threshold of the New Year's holidays, the First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) gives its customers a present: now the contract for the main types of insurance can be entered into directly on the bank's website.
The "Insurance Supermarket of FUIB" offers insurances from six leading insurance companies in Ukraine - ASKA, AXA Insurance, Arsenal Insurance, INGO, VUSO and ASKO-Medservice.
FUIB offers its clients the four most demanded products:
- Compulsory Insurance of Vehicle Owner's Civil Liability (CIVOCL) - obligatory liability insurance for the car owners;
- Additional Compulsory Insurance of Vehicle Owner's Civil Liability (CIVOCL) - extends the standard size of the maximum insurance payout for the property from 100 thousand to 1 million UAH;
- Green Card - compulsory insurance for traveling abroad for a car registered in Ukraine;
- Travel insurance - personal insurance when traveling abroad to receive free medical care.
Payment for the insurance policy is made through PayHub service with a card of any bank. The client pays only for the amount of the chosen policy - no commission is charged by the bank.
Thanks to the new service from FUIB you can acquire an insurance policy without leaving your home – the contract can be obtained either to the specified e-mail, or you can order a courier delivery.
"Insurance Supermarket of FUIB" is located in the section "Private Customers" → "Services" → Block "Insurance Online."
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
- Raiffeisen Bank International нагородив ПУМБ за високий рівень автоматично оброблених платежів у євро
- Банк, на який клієнти можуть розраховувати – Інтерв’ю Магдича Сергія для журналу «Бізнес»
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!