On November 19, First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) released an updated version of PUMB online mobile application. In four weeks, more than 70 thousand clients downloaded the application
On the first day it was downloaded by 3.6 thousand clients. The biggest number of downloads was recorded in the third week - an average of up to 7 thousand downloads a day. Over the first four weeks, the application was downloaded 61.59 thousand times from Google Play and 12.14 thousand times from Apple Store.
"Clients' choice which is confirmed by the statistics is the best mark for a mobile application. If clients download it at such a pace, then we have done everything right," commented Mykhailo Serhiienko, FUIB's director of Operations Service Center
The total number of transactions since the launch is more than 96 thousand. Most often, clients top up mobile phone accounts, make transfers from their accounts, and so on.
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
- Raiffeisen Bank International нагородив ПУМБ за високий рівень автоматично оброблених платежів у євро
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!