On November 19, First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) released an updated version of PUMB online mobile application. In four weeks, more than 70 thousand clients downloaded the application
On the first day it was downloaded by 3.6 thousand clients. The biggest number of downloads was recorded in the third week - an average of up to 7 thousand downloads a day. Over the first four weeks, the application was downloaded 61.59 thousand times from Google Play and 12.14 thousand times from Apple Store.
"Clients' choice which is confirmed by the statistics is the best mark for a mobile application. If clients download it at such a pace, then we have done everything right," commented Mykhailo Serhiienko, FUIB's director of Operations Service Center
The total number of transactions since the launch is more than 96 thousand. Most often, clients top up mobile phone accounts, make transfers from their accounts, and so on.
- My Career in Ukraine: successful leaders shared their experience with teenagers from the southern regions
- Apple Pay Coming to FUIB’s Customers
- ПУМБ – лідер за кількістю нагород на FinAwards 2019
- ПУМБ відкрив відділення в Запоріжжі
- ПУМБ відкрив перший Центр обслуговування VIP-клієнтів
- FUIB has extended an agreement with the Government of Belarus on the compensation of part of the interest rate on the purchase of Belarusian agricultural machinery
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!