On November 19, First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) released an updated version of PUMB online mobile application. In four weeks, more than 70 thousand clients downloaded the application
On the first day it was downloaded by 3.6 thousand clients. The biggest number of downloads was recorded in the third week - an average of up to 7 thousand downloads a day. Over the first four weeks, the application was downloaded 61.59 thousand times from Google Play and 12.14 thousand times from Apple Store.
"Clients' choice which is confirmed by the statistics is the best mark for a mobile application. If clients download it at such a pace, then we have done everything right," commented Mykhailo Serhiienko, FUIB's director of Operations Service Center
The total number of transactions since the launch is more than 96 thousand. Most often, clients top up mobile phone accounts, make transfers from their accounts, and so on.
- Роз’яснення щодо здійснення виплат по споживчих кредитах фізичних осіб у серпні-вересні 2020 року
- Вигідне літо продовжується: купуй валюту у серпні у мобільному додатку ПУМБ Online за спеціальним курсом!
- FUIB anti-crisis program to help hospitals entered the Top 25 of best CSR programs ranking by the Vlast Deneg magazine
- ATTENTION! Loan repayment holidays for credit cards end on August 1
- FUIB opened a new branch in Bila Tserkva
- FUIB's net profit for the 1st half of 2020 amounted to UAH 1.25 bln
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!