It is now even greater pleasure to use credit cards issued by the First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB)! From now on, FUIB clients can receive a free additional MasterCard Gold VSEMOZHU chip card bearing your name with the Pay Pass contactless payment service.
Benefits of the new card:
- Chip cards are definitely safer than cards which only have a magnetic stripe. It is practically impossible to forge the former, and in case of chip forgery, it will be impossible to use such a card.
- Not only are contactless payments safe, but also convenient and fast. You do not have to enter a PIN code when making small payments, and there is no need to give such a card to a cashier.
- Cards bearing a name are preferable when you book a hotel or rent a car and need to enter card data. After all, if, according to the rules of a supermarket or a hotel, a client is required to confirm their identity, a credit card without a name may simply not be accepted.
The following news will be of interest both to VSEMOZHU card holders and soloMANDRYcard holders. From now on, the fee for the transfer of credit and own funds from FUIB credit cards to other bank accounts through a bank ATM is canceled. The fee for getting a mini-statement on a card account issued at the ATM is also canceled. This is convenient for clients who need to quickly check information on the last five transactions – you just need to find a FUIB ATM.
* for VSEMOZHU SF1, GP1-GP6, EX1 agreements, you can only order the card in a bank branch
- The Deposit Bonus promotion is starting - an additional reward of up to 1.0% per annum
- In the first six month of 2021, FUIB earned UAH 1.9 billion
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 12 bln
- FUIB Academy of Analytics training project will continue
- FUIB took part in financing the new innovation center of Dobrobut MN
- FUIB has lent over UAH 2 billion to the agricultural small business segment
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!