First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) has introduced an innovative service for corporate clients which allows one to receive cash at a bank's cash desk without the need to use paper checks. The cash withdrawal operation at a bank’s cash desk may now be performed remotely, via Internet Banking, with the use of an electronic check.
Electronic check is a modern alternative to a paper checkbook. The service significantly saves clients' time, as it does not require filling out of paper documents and eliminates possible corrections. There is no need to stand in line at the cash desk, as the service provides for the receipt of cash within the time which a client determines on their own in advance.
It is easy to receive the money: you only need to determine the amount of funds, order it online in the Internet banking by filling in a template, and choose a convenient day and time for a visit to a bank's cash desk.
“The simplicity of obtaining the banking service allows you to save time which you would spend for a visit to a bank branch. For the convenience of our clients, we always strive to minimize or completely eliminate “red tape”. Today we offer you to save time by using our new “paperless” cash withdrawal service – the Electronic check. After two months since the launch of the service, 78% of FUIB’s clients are already successfully using this service and have “forgotten” about their paper checkbooks,” commented Anton Hurban, FUIB's Director of the Department of Transaction Business of Corporate Clients.
- ПУМБ визнано кращим банком для бухгалтерів!
- Зустрічайте оновлення мобільного додатку ПУМБ Online
- ПУМБ запустив оплату через Garmin Pay для держателів карток Mastercard
- Preparing for sowing: fertilizers from OSTCHEM RETAIL and FUIB at a preferential interest rate
- Розраховуйся фестивальною карткою від ПУМБ і Mastercard та отримуй знижки на UPark Festival
- FUIB is in the TOP-20 companies that care
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!