According to the results of the first 9 months of 2018, bank's operating income amounted to 4 billion UAH, which is almost twice as in the previous year. Net interest income before provisions amounted to 2.96 billion UAH, whereas net commission income amounted to 1.19 billion UAH.
Bank's equity amounted to 6 billion UAH.
According to the results of the third quarter, FUIB's assets amounted to 52 billion UAH, whereas liabilities amounted to 46 billion UAH Customer funds amounted to 43.4 billion UAH, of which 16.9 billion UAH are the funds of individuals.
As at September 30, 2018, bank's net loan portfolio amounted to 26.5 billion UAH, of which 7.7 billion UAH are loans given to individuals. Consumer lending is traditionally the leader among all segments: according to the results of the third quarter, the segment grew by 19%, reaching 6.8 billion UAH.
As at the end of the third quarter, bank's capital adequacy ratio was 16.65%.
You can familiarize yourself with all financial statements on the website.
- FUIB is in TOP-12 best employers in Ukraine according to Forbes
- Congratulations to winners of the "We are celebrating the jubilee – we give 30 thousand for the deposit" promotion
- Режим роботи відділень ПУМБ в період з 24 грудня 2021 року по 10 січня 2022 року
- FUIB held the first internal hackathon
- JJ.P. Morgan Chase Bank awarded FUIB for the high level of automatically processed payments in US dollars
- День Святого Миколая в ПУМБ: 120 тис. грн онкохворим дітям від бігового клубу PUMBRUN та 142 тис. грн на ліки у «Крамниці дарунків на здоров’я Таблеточок»!
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!