According to the results of the first 9 months of 2018, bank's operating income amounted to 4 billion UAH, which is almost twice as in the previous year. Net interest income before provisions amounted to 2.96 billion UAH, whereas net commission income amounted to 1.19 billion UAH.
Bank's equity amounted to 6 billion UAH.
According to the results of the third quarter, FUIB's assets amounted to 52 billion UAH, whereas liabilities amounted to 46 billion UAH Customer funds amounted to 43.4 billion UAH, of which 16.9 billion UAH are the funds of individuals.
As at September 30, 2018, bank's net loan portfolio amounted to 26.5 billion UAH, of which 7.7 billion UAH are loans given to individuals. Consumer lending is traditionally the leader among all segments: according to the results of the third quarter, the segment grew by 19%, reaching 6.8 billion UAH.
As at the end of the third quarter, bank's capital adequacy ratio was 16.65%.
You can familiarize yourself with all financial statements on the website.
- FUIB Digital Business entered the TOP-20 best Internet banking
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!