According to the results of the first 9 months of 2018, bank's operating income amounted to 4 billion UAH, which is almost twice as in the previous year. Net interest income before provisions amounted to 2.96 billion UAH, whereas net commission income amounted to 1.19 billion UAH.
Bank's equity amounted to 6 billion UAH.
According to the results of the third quarter, FUIB's assets amounted to 52 billion UAH, whereas liabilities amounted to 46 billion UAH Customer funds amounted to 43.4 billion UAH, of which 16.9 billion UAH are the funds of individuals.
As at September 30, 2018, bank's net loan portfolio amounted to 26.5 billion UAH, of which 7.7 billion UAH are loans given to individuals. Consumer lending is traditionally the leader among all segments: according to the results of the third quarter, the segment grew by 19%, reaching 6.8 billion UAH.
As at the end of the third quarter, bank's capital adequacy ratio was 16.65%.
You can familiarize yourself with all financial statements on the website.
- World Savings Day: FUIB teaches Ukrainians financial literacy
- Donor Day in FUIB: 149 donors, 67 liters of blood, 445 saved lives
- FUIB opened a new branch in Obukhiv
- FUIB breaks records: the growth in the portfolio of hryvnia deposits has amounted to 2 billion since the beginning of the year
- FUIB opened a branch in Yuzhnoukrainsk
- Choose comfortable conditions for your business with new FUIB tariff packages
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!