First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) entered TOP-100 largest employers of Ukraine, having ranked 39th in the general list and 5th in the ranking of the largest employers in the sector.
The rating is compiled by the State Fiscal Service of Ukraine. The rating includes companies that adhere to tax and labor legislation, in particular, accrue and pay wages higher than the minimum established in the country, paying taxes from it.
FUIB is among the TOP-10 banks of Ukraine. The network of regional branches of the bank consists of 173 branches in all regions of Ukraine. As of October 2018, FUIB employs more than 6.7 thousand employees.
You can view the entire rating under the link
- FUIB Digital Business entered the TOP-20 best Internet banking
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!