First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) entered TOP-100 largest employers of Ukraine, having ranked 39th in the general list and 5th in the ranking of the largest employers in the sector.
The rating is compiled by the State Fiscal Service of Ukraine. The rating includes companies that adhere to tax and labor legislation, in particular, accrue and pay wages higher than the minimum established in the country, paying taxes from it.
FUIB is among the TOP-10 banks of Ukraine. The network of regional branches of the bank consists of 173 branches in all regions of Ukraine. As of October 2018, FUIB employs more than 6.7 thousand employees.
You can view the entire rating under the link
- My Career in Ukraine: successful leaders shared their experience with teenagers from the southern regions
- Apple Pay Coming to FUIB’s Customers
- ПУМБ – лідер за кількістю нагород на FinAwards 2019
- ПУМБ відкрив відділення в Запоріжжі
- ПУМБ відкрив перший Центр обслуговування VIP-клієнтів
- FUIB has extended an agreement with the Government of Belarus on the compensation of part of the interest rate on the purchase of Belarusian agricultural machinery
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!