October is the month of canceling commissions at FUIB. The bank has already canceled the commission for SMS-Banking to an additional phone number, reissuing and changing of the PIN-code to the cards, as well as the payment for the mini-statement of the last 5 operations and the printing of a receipt with a balance in the ATM. However, pleasant surprises do not end there: bank cancels 4 more types of commission.
- From now on, the card re-issuing procedure will be free of charge. This rule applies to all debit cards for individuals.
- Also, from October, the commission for replenishing the account in the national currency by a third person in the bank's cash desk is canceled. Previously, the commission for such transfer was 0.5%. However, if the amount of replenishment exceeded 40 thousand UAH, the commission for the service amounted to 200 UAH (the maximum amount). Now, regardless of the amount of replenishment the commission will be 0 UAH. Replenish the accounts of other bank customers without hesitation – now it is convenient as never before!
- Changes also apply to ATM transfers. Previously, the transfer of funds between FUIB cards at an ATM required a payment of 0.45% of the amount of the transfer. Since 5 October the commission has been canceled completely!
"We are in constant dialogue with clients to determine what exactly should be improved in the bank's products. After all, this is the only way of ensuring that the services provided by FUIB and those products we create fully satisfy our customers. During October, we already implemented some of the changes that were related to the cancellation of commissions. By the end of the month, we plan to review other tariffs of the bank – some commissions will be canceled, some will be reduced," commented Dmytro Polishchuk, director of FUIB Retail Products Business Department.
- In the first six month of 2021, FUIB earned UAH 1.9 billion
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 12 bln
- FUIB Academy of Analytics training project will continue
- FUIB took part in financing the new innovation center of Dobrobut MN
- FUIB has lent over UAH 2 billion to the agricultural small business segment
- FUIB has become a partner of the NBU's campaign on safety of cash payments
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!