Customers of the First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) can now use the service of additional SMS-banking absolutely for free! The commission which previously amounted to 60 UAH per year was canceled. We would like to remind that an additional SMS-banking is the service of connecting an additional phone number. Thus, the client receives information on the movement of funds to two phone numbers at the same time.
SMS-banking envisages informing the client about each transaction. The message indicates the venue of the transaction, the time it took place, the amount of the transaction and the balance of the account.
Another advantage of SMS-banking: holders of FUIB payment cards connected to the SMS-banking service can block their card independently, without calling the FUIB Client Service Center. To do this you only need to send an SMS message to number 4682 with the following text:
- BLOCK or БЛОК - to block all Cards;
- BLOCK or БЛОК with the last four digits of the Card number – to block a particular Card,
We would like to remind that for ordering additional SMS-banking you need to contact the bank branch.
- ПУМБ відкрив нове відділення в Херсоні
- PUMB switches to international IBAN bank account format
- Відділення ПУМБ № 8 в Маріуполі змінило адресу
- FUIB's hryvnia deposit portfolio growth amounted to UAH 3 billion since the beginning of the year
- Working hours of FUIB branches for the period from December 21, 2019 to January 13, 2020
- FUIB is among the leaders of Effie Awards Ukraine 2019
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!