From October 1, clients of the First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) who use VSEMOZHU and soloMANDRY credit cards can transfer funds from credit cards according to new tariffs.
The fee of 4.9% of the transfer amount + 15 UAH, which was previously charged for transferring funds from a credit card to other FUIB accounts, has been canceled. Clients can now make transfers between the accounts established in the bank for free!
"FUIB boosts customer loyalty through a system of continuous service improvements. We find out what customers do not like, detect their "pain", and change products and processes taking into account their comments. Revision of the fee is the result of our successful dialog with customers. The approach, where customers' interests, rather than bank's financial expectations, are put first allows FUIB to become a true partner and financial advisor for all Ukrainians," commented Dmytro Polishchuk, director of the FUIB's department of retail business.
- My Career in Ukraine: successful leaders shared their experience with teenagers from the southern regions
- Apple Pay Coming to FUIB’s Customers
- ПУМБ – лідер за кількістю нагород на FinAwards 2019
- ПУМБ відкрив відділення в Запоріжжі
- ПУМБ відкрив перший Центр обслуговування VIP-клієнтів
- FUIB has extended an agreement with the Government of Belarus on the compensation of part of the interest rate on the purchase of Belarusian agricultural machinery
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!