From October 1, clients of the First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) who use VSEMOZHU and soloMANDRY credit cards can transfer funds from credit cards according to new tariffs.
The fee of 4.9% of the transfer amount + 15 UAH, which was previously charged for transferring funds from a credit card to other FUIB accounts, has been canceled. Clients can now make transfers between the accounts established in the bank for free!
"FUIB boosts customer loyalty through a system of continuous service improvements. We find out what customers do not like, detect their "pain", and change products and processes taking into account their comments. Revision of the fee is the result of our successful dialog with customers. The approach, where customers' interests, rather than bank's financial expectations, are put first allows FUIB to become a true partner and financial advisor for all Ukrainians," commented Dmytro Polishchuk, director of the FUIB's department of retail business.
- Jimmy Choo, Bally, Lardini, Sergio Rossi, Aquazzura, Giorgio Armani, Pal Zileri та ще 100 преміальних брендів відтепер можна купити у розстрочку*
- всеКАРТУ від ПУМБ визнано надзвичайно простою банківською карткою
- ПУМБ відкрив нове відділення у місті Васильків
- Working hours of FUIB branches for the period from August 23 to August 27, 2019
- FUIB has increased the limit of financing provided for "NOVAAGRO" trading house to UAH 200 million
- FUIB opened a branch in Myrhorod
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!