From October 1, clients of the First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) who use VSEMOZHU and soloMANDRY credit cards can transfer funds from credit cards according to new tariffs.
The fee of 4.9% of the transfer amount + 15 UAH, which was previously charged for transferring funds from a credit card to other FUIB accounts, has been canceled. Clients can now make transfers between the accounts established in the bank for free!
"FUIB boosts customer loyalty through a system of continuous service improvements. We find out what customers do not like, detect their "pain", and change products and processes taking into account their comments. Revision of the fee is the result of our successful dialog with customers. The approach, where customers' interests, rather than bank's financial expectations, are put first allows FUIB to become a true partner and financial advisor for all Ukrainians," commented Dmytro Polishchuk, director of the FUIB's department of retail business.
- FUIB took 4th place among the largest taxpayers in the banking sector of Ukraine in 2020
- More than 4,000 students discussed the professions of the future
- FUIB opened a new branch in Kryvyi Rih
- FUIB Digital Business entered the TOP-20 best Internet banking
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!