From September, clients of the First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) will be able to change cards' PIN-codes absolutely for free. The fee for changing PIN in ATMs and reissuing card's PIN, which previously was 5 UAH, has been canceled. The innovation applies all cards - both credit and debit cards - of the individuals.
Changing or re-issuing of PIN-codes is a fairly a common procedure. During 6 months of 2018, the change of PIN was carried out by clients more than 5 thousand times, and the reissuing of PIN was ordered more than 18 thousand times.
We would like to remind that in 2002, FUIB was the first among Ukrainian banks to implement the service of changing the PIN-code through ATMs.
PIN-code is a secret card code that links a card with its owner. This is one of the main ways of protecting money from fraudsters because the PIN-code is known only to the cardholder. Even employees of the processing center, in which the cards are manufactured, and of the bank branch can not see the PIN-code of the client - it is issued in a special sealed envelope and is not subject to disclosure.
- FUIB will increase rates on deposits for individuals in the national currency
- Відкриття відділення №1 ПУМБ ЕКСПРЕС в м. Конотоп
- Obtain the ePidtrymka card at FUIB
- 110 days of FUIB's struggle on the business front: UAH 719 million in taxes to the state budget, UAH 71.5 million in assistance to Ukrainian soldiers, UAH 80 million in support of employees
- FUIB is working to bring Ukraine closer to victory and condemns any cooperation with Russian occupiers
- Вигідні ціни на придбання добрив від OSTCHEM RETAiL для агроклієнтів ПУМБ
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!