From September, clients of the First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) will be able to change cards' PIN-codes absolutely for free. The fee for changing PIN in ATMs and reissuing card's PIN, which previously was 5 UAH, has been canceled. The innovation applies all cards - both credit and debit cards - of the individuals.
Changing or re-issuing of PIN-codes is a fairly a common procedure. During 6 months of 2018, the change of PIN was carried out by clients more than 5 thousand times, and the reissuing of PIN was ordered more than 18 thousand times.
We would like to remind that in 2002, FUIB was the first among Ukrainian banks to implement the service of changing the PIN-code through ATMs.
PIN-code is a secret card code that links a card with its owner. This is one of the main ways of protecting money from fraudsters because the PIN-code is known only to the cardholder. Even employees of the processing center, in which the cards are manufactured, and of the bank branch can not see the PIN-code of the client - it is issued in a special sealed envelope and is not subject to disclosure.
- ПУМБ увійшов у ТОП-12 найкращих роботодавців України за версією Forbes
- Congratulations to winners of the "We are celebrating the jubilee – we give 30 thousand for the deposit" promotion
- Режим роботи відділень ПУМБ в період з 24 грудня 2021 року по 10 січня 2022 року
- FUIB held the first internal hackathon
- JJ.P. Morgan Chase Bank awarded FUIB for the high level of automatically processed payments in US dollars
- День Святого Миколая в ПУМБ: 120 тис. грн онкохворим дітям від бігового клубу PUMBRUN та 142 тис. грн на ліки у «Крамниці дарунків на здоров’я Таблеточок»!
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!