Independent rating agency "Credit-Rating" promoted the long-term credit rating of the First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) at the level uaАА+. The rating outlook is stable. The agency also confirmed the deposits reliability rating of the bank at the level of "5" (highest reliability).
The borrower with a rating uaAA is characterized by a very high creditworthiness. Stable outlook indicates that there are no anticipated reasons to change the rating during the year.
The bank deposits rating at the level of "5" (highest reliability) means that the bank is safe and minimally sensitive to adverse business, financial and economic factors.
- The Deposit Bonus promotion is starting - an additional reward of up to 1.0% per annum
- In the first six month of 2021, FUIB earned UAH 1.9 billion
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 12 bln
- FUIB Academy of Analytics training project will continue
- FUIB took part in financing the new innovation center of Dobrobut MN
- FUIB has lent over UAH 2 billion to the agricultural small business segment
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!