Independent rating agency "Credit-Rating" promoted the long-term credit rating of the First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) at the level uaАА+. The rating outlook is stable. The agency also confirmed the deposits reliability rating of the bank at the level of "5" (highest reliability).
The borrower with a rating uaAA is characterized by a very high creditworthiness. Stable outlook indicates that there are no anticipated reasons to change the rating during the year.
The bank deposits rating at the level of "5" (highest reliability) means that the bank is safe and minimally sensitive to adverse business, financial and economic factors.
- Розраховуйся фестивальною карткою від ПУМБ і Mastercard та отримуй знижки на UPark Festival
- FUIB is in the TOP-20 companies that care
- Currency Auction Service by FUIB entered the TOP-50 Innovations of the financial sphere
- Get an insurance policy issued at FUIB branches
- FUIB has been recognized as one of the systemically important banks
- Traveling with FUIB will be even more convenient!
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!