Independent rating agency "Credit-Rating" promoted the long-term credit rating of the First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) at the level uaАА+. The rating outlook is stable. The agency also confirmed the deposits reliability rating of the bank at the level of "5" (highest reliability).
The borrower with a rating uaAA is characterized by a very high creditworthiness. Stable outlook indicates that there are no anticipated reasons to change the rating during the year.
The bank deposits rating at the level of "5" (highest reliability) means that the bank is safe and minimally sensitive to adverse business, financial and economic factors.
- FUIB Digital Business entered the TOP-20 best Internet banking
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!