FUIB launched the Coder tariff package for IT specialists with the lowest commission for withdrawing cash from card account and for selling foreign currency in Ukraine. The commission will make only 0,15% and will allow to save considerable amounts.
So, for example, when you receive $1000 on your current account, you will spend only $1.5, and when you get $3000, only $4.5
The Coder package can be used by all individual entrepreneurs who, belong to the IT branch according to the classifier of economic activities.
For carrying out external payments during the operating time, the bank takes only 2 UAH, if payment is made in the national currency, and 0.15% if it is maid in foreign currency. And it is possible to make five payments a month to accounts in other banks and receive information on export / import transactions without additional costs. For users of Coder from FUIB, other options will also be available: opening an account in hryvnia, dollars or euros, connecting SMS-banking, using Internet banking and application PUMB Online Corporate.
The cost of connecting the package is 1UAH, and the monthly fee for its use is 49 UAH. You can connect the Coder tariff package in a few clicks by filling in the online form. In the shortest possible time, bank employees will provide an account number that can be used as your bank details and for settlements.
A list of documents for opening the account can be found on the package page.
- FUIB Digital Business entered the TOP-20 best Internet banking
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!