The First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) traditionally became one of the 100 largest taxpayer companies in Ukraine according to the rating of the State Fiscal Service of Ukraine.
From the banking sector, 10 Ukrainian banks are represented in the rating: 4 state banks and 6 commercial banks. Among the largest taxpayers, FUIB is the only commercial bank with Ukrainian capital.
We would like to remind that in 2017, FUIB paid 561.6 million UAH taxes.
The TOP-100 rating of the largest taxpayers of Ukraine can be found under the link
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
- Raiffeisen Bank International нагородив ПУМБ за високий рівень автоматично оброблених платежів у євро
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!