The clients of the First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) will be able to use the payment service "for active people" from August 17. The service is available to Visa card holders.
FUIB was one of the first to connect a non-contact payment service using the Garmin watch. This service is specially developed for people who are engaged in sports and use special devices for measuring pulse, number of steps, etc. About the Garmin Pay the world heard for the first time last autumn, and in less than a year, several dozens of countries connected to the service. Ukraine has become the 21st country whose inhabitants will be able to pay by watches.
"FUIB, as one of the most innovative banks, traditionally offers its clients among the first to take advantage of the latest technical innovations. I am sure that FUIB's Garmin PAY payments will be popular, and soon we will get good results in terms of the number of connections and transaction amounts", commented Dmytro Polishchuk, director of the retail business department of FUIB.
Activation of the service takes a few minutes: you first need to install the Garmin Connect app (available on the Google Play / App Store), then synchronize your smartphone with the watch and add FUIB payment cards.
- FUIB announces the change in the Management Board
- Сплачуйте за комунальні послуги прямо в мобільному додатку ПУМБ Online
- В листопаді українці збільшили обсяг депозитів в ПУМБ на півмільярда гривень
- #GivingTuesday in FUIB: more than UAH 153 thousand for the treatment of children with cancer
- ПУМБ – лідер ринку товарних кредитів за підсумками чорної п’ятниці 2019
- Fitch Ratings international rating agency rated FUIB with “B” rating with stable outlook
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!