The clients of the First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) will be able to use the payment service "for active people" from August 17. The service is available to Visa card holders.
FUIB was one of the first to connect a non-contact payment service using the Garmin watch. This service is specially developed for people who are engaged in sports and use special devices for measuring pulse, number of steps, etc. About the Garmin Pay the world heard for the first time last autumn, and in less than a year, several dozens of countries connected to the service. Ukraine has become the 21st country whose inhabitants will be able to pay by watches.
"FUIB, as one of the most innovative banks, traditionally offers its clients among the first to take advantage of the latest technical innovations. I am sure that FUIB's Garmin PAY payments will be popular, and soon we will get good results in terms of the number of connections and transaction amounts", commented Dmytro Polishchuk, director of the retail business department of FUIB.
Activation of the service takes a few minutes: you first need to install the Garmin Connect app (available on the Google Play / App Store), then synchronize your smartphone with the watch and add FUIB payment cards.
- FUIB EXPRESS Branch was opened for clients
- FUIB is in TOP-12 best employers in Ukraine according to Forbes
- Congratulations to winners of the "We are celebrating the jubilee – we give 30 thousand for the deposit" promotion
- Режим роботи відділень ПУМБ в період з 24 грудня 2021 року по 10 січня 2022 року
- FUIB held the first internal hackathon
- JJ.P. Morgan Chase Bank awarded FUIB for the high level of automatically processed payments in US dollars
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!