First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) joined the IFC project "Agricultural Receipts in Ukraine", thereby providing its clients with a new instrument for bank financing secured by future harvest.
Agricultural receipts act as a guarantee that an agricultural producer will fulfill their obligation to pay their creditor from the proceeds from the sale of agricultural products. This allows a company to get an alternative not only to commodity financing for the purchase of plant protection agents, but also financing for any production needs.
Thus, in July, FUIB concluded first such deal, giving an agricultural producer from Sumy region a loan for the amount of 45 million UAH.
The mechanism of agricultural receipts is simple: an agricultural producer draws up an agricultural receipt with the creditor, according to which the latter shall provide financing, and the client shall repay it later from the proceeds from the sale of harvested crop.
- Jimmy Choo, Bally, Lardini, Sergio Rossi, Aquazzura, Giorgio Armani, Pal Zileri та ще 100 преміальних брендів відтепер можна купити у розстрочку*
- всеКАРТУ від ПУМБ визнано надзвичайно простою банківською карткою
- ПУМБ відкрив нове відділення у місті Васильків
- Working hours of FUIB branches for the period from August 23 to August 27, 2019
- FUIB has increased the limit of financing provided for "NOVAAGRO" trading house to UAH 200 million
- FUIB opened a branch in Myrhorod
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!