First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) joined the IFC project "Agricultural Receipts in Ukraine", thereby providing its clients with a new instrument for bank financing secured by future harvest.
Agricultural receipts act as a guarantee that an agricultural producer will fulfill their obligation to pay their creditor from the proceeds from the sale of agricultural products. This allows a company to get an alternative not only to commodity financing for the purchase of plant protection agents, but also financing for any production needs.
Thus, in July, FUIB concluded first such deal, giving an agricultural producer from Sumy region a loan for the amount of 45 million UAH.
The mechanism of agricultural receipts is simple: an agricultural producer draws up an agricultural receipt with the creditor, according to which the latter shall provide financing, and the client shall repay it later from the proceeds from the sale of harvested crop.
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
- Raiffeisen Bank International нагородив ПУМБ за високий рівень автоматично оброблених платежів у євро
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!