First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) joined the IFC project "Agricultural Receipts in Ukraine", thereby providing its clients with a new instrument for bank financing secured by future harvest.
Agricultural receipts act as a guarantee that an agricultural producer will fulfill their obligation to pay their creditor from the proceeds from the sale of agricultural products. This allows a company to get an alternative not only to commodity financing for the purchase of plant protection agents, but also financing for any production needs.
Thus, in July, FUIB concluded first such deal, giving an agricultural producer from Sumy region a loan for the amount of 45 million UAH.
The mechanism of agricultural receipts is simple: an agricultural producer draws up an agricultural receipt with the creditor, according to which the latter shall provide financing, and the client shall repay it later from the proceeds from the sale of harvested crop.
- Розраховуйся фестивальною карткою від ПУМБ і Mastercard та отримуй знижки на UPark Festival
- FUIB is in the TOP-20 companies that care
- Currency Auction Service by FUIB entered the TOP-50 Innovations of the financial sphere
- Get an insurance policy issued at FUIB branches
- FUIB has been recognized as one of the systemically important banks
- Traveling with FUIB will be even more convenient!
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!