We announce that from 10.07.2018 the new version of tariffs of Section 2 "Payments" enters into force for corporate clients.
Starting from July 10, 2018, the commission for the outgoing payment from the account of one client of FUIB to the benefit of another client of FUIB with the help of the remote servicing system in the post-operative time becomes equal to the Tariff for conducting the corresponding payment in the operating time.
The rules allow existing clients of the bank to sign contracts, applications and other documents using the online EDS of the Bank and equate it with a personal signature.
The number of applications used to service legal entities and self-employed persons has decreased.
If you have additional questions, please contact a branch of PJSC FUIB (the list of branches of the Bank can be found under the link: https://about.pumb.ua/map) or call the Support Line for small and medium business clients:
0 800 501 275 (from 9:00 to 18:00, free of charge for calls from landline and mobile phones within Ukraine).
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
- Raiffeisen Bank International нагородив ПУМБ за високий рівень автоматично оброблених платежів у євро
- Банк, на який клієнти можуть розраховувати – Інтерв’ю Магдича Сергія для журналу «Бізнес»
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!