We announce that from 10.07.2018 the new version of tariffs of Section 2 "Payments" enters into force for corporate clients.
Starting from July 10, 2018, the commission for the outgoing payment from the account of one client of FUIB to the benefit of another client of FUIB with the help of the remote servicing system in the post-operative time becomes equal to the Tariff for conducting the corresponding payment in the operating time.
The rules allow existing clients of the bank to sign contracts, applications and other documents using the online EDS of the Bank and equate it with a personal signature.
The number of applications used to service legal entities and self-employed persons has decreased.
If you have additional questions, please contact a branch of PJSC FUIB (the list of branches of the Bank can be found under the link: https://about.pumb.ua/map) or call the Support Line for small and medium business clients:
0 800 501 275 (from 9:00 to 18:00, free of charge for calls from landline and mobile phones within Ukraine).
- My Career in Ukraine: successful leaders shared their experience with teenagers from the southern regions
- Apple Pay Coming to FUIB’s Customers
- ПУМБ – лідер за кількістю нагород на FinAwards 2019
- ПУМБ відкрив відділення в Запоріжжі
- ПУМБ відкрив перший Центр обслуговування VIP-клієнтів
- FUIB has extended an agreement with the Government of Belarus on the compensation of part of the interest rate on the purchase of Belarusian agricultural machinery
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!