We inform that from 06.08.2018 the new version of the Agreement on Banking Services for Corporate Clients (Digital Bank) enters into force.
The new version of the Agreement and annexes to it can be viewed on the Digital Bank's website.
The changes made do not apply to the terms of service within the framework of Digital Bank Tariff Packages and are aimed at resolving the following issues:
- actualization in order to comply with the requirements of the NBU Resolution No. 492 regarding the possibility for the client to set the date of the agreement;
- supplement concerning the organization of an exchange of the Joining Applications between the Bank and the Client (Appendix 1 and 1.1 to the Agreement) and the establishment of the method of notification of the client in case of closing an account;
- Change of the name Virtual Branch to Small Business Remote Servicing Center
- Some technical changes to the applications including the content of several appendices to the main part of the agreement.
The new version of the Agreement and the appendices come into force in 30 days after the date of publication and are available on the Digital Bank's website (https://www.digital.pumb.ua/).
If you have any questions, please contact your personal manager at the Small Business Remote Servicing Center (Monday to Friday from 9:00 to 18:00):
by calling 0 800 503 703 (free of charge for calls from landline and mobile phones within Ukraine),
using chat on the website of the Digital Bank
or at any convenient time you can write to the email address [email protected]:
- FUIB Academy of Analytics training project will continue
- FUIB took part in financing the new innovation center of Dobrobut MN
- FUIB has lent over UAH 2 billion to the agricultural small business segment
- FUIB has become a partner of the NBU's campaign on safety of cash payments
- FUIB continues to increase trade finance volume
- FUIB raises hryvnia rates on deposits for individuals
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!