First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) presented the topical annual report on the results of the bank's work in 2017. In addition to the results of the bank's work and analysis of the Ukrainian economy and the banking sector, a separate section of the report focuses on the trends of the future economy. This section includes research and forecasts which will help to better understand and prepare for global changes.
"The traditional banking report tells how the bank lived all the past year. We decided to move away from the traditional format of the annual reporting in which we analyze only the situation in the bank and in the branch. We went further and invited the readers of FUIB's annual report to reflect on the future economy in the perspective of the next 30 years. Changes that will occur in the world and in particular in the financial sector will affect everyone. This report is our way to comprehend the trends that will determine the economic and social landscape of the world", commented Serhiy Chernenko FUIB's Chairman of the Board.
The report is written in a simple language. Key indicators are presented in the form of a understandable and descriptive infographic.
The full version of the report can be found under the link
A report in the form of a presentation can be found on the FUIB's website.
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
- Raiffeisen Bank International нагородив ПУМБ за високий рівень автоматично оброблених платежів у євро
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!