First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) presented the topical annual report on the results of the bank's work in 2017. In addition to the results of the bank's work and analysis of the Ukrainian economy and the banking sector, a separate section of the report focuses on the trends of the future economy. This section includes research and forecasts which will help to better understand and prepare for global changes.
"The traditional banking report tells how the bank lived all the past year. We decided to move away from the traditional format of the annual reporting in which we analyze only the situation in the bank and in the branch. We went further and invited the readers of FUIB's annual report to reflect on the future economy in the perspective of the next 30 years. Changes that will occur in the world and in particular in the financial sector will affect everyone. This report is our way to comprehend the trends that will determine the economic and social landscape of the world", commented Serhiy Chernenko FUIB's Chairman of the Board.
The report is written in a simple language. Key indicators are presented in the form of a understandable and descriptive infographic.
The full version of the report can be found under the link
A report in the form of a presentation can be found on the FUIB's website.
- Jimmy Choo, Bally, Lardini, Sergio Rossi, Aquazzura, Giorgio Armani, Pal Zileri та ще 100 преміальних брендів відтепер можна купити у розстрочку*
- всеКАРТУ від ПУМБ визнано надзвичайно простою банківською карткою
- ПУМБ відкрив нове відділення у місті Васильків
- Working hours of FUIB branches for the period from August 23 to August 27, 2019
- FUIB has increased the limit of financing provided for "NOVAAGRO" trading house to UAH 200 million
- FUIB opened a branch in Myrhorod
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!