FUIB received a reward from the Belgian KBC BANK NV for a high level of quality when processing payments in euro (STP-rate).
KBC BANK NV evaluates work with agent banks, determining the quality of payments and the degree of automatic processing of transactions by a correspondent bank (STP - Straight Through Processing). The award confirms the high quality of FUIB's work related to currency payments standardization: the bank performs payments according to the highest standards, due to which they are automatically processed by a correspondent bank. For clients this means more comfortable and easy conditions of receiving SWIFT transfers.
We would like to note that KBC BANK NV is one of the 100 largest banks in the world and the second largest bank in Belgium.
- FUIB Digital Business entered the TOP-20 best Internet banking
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!