FUIB received a reward from the Belgian KBC BANK NV for a high level of quality when processing payments in euro (STP-rate).
KBC BANK NV evaluates work with agent banks, determining the quality of payments and the degree of automatic processing of transactions by a correspondent bank (STP - Straight Through Processing). The award confirms the high quality of FUIB's work related to currency payments standardization: the bank performs payments according to the highest standards, due to which they are automatically processed by a correspondent bank. For clients this means more comfortable and easy conditions of receiving SWIFT transfers.
We would like to note that KBC BANK NV is one of the 100 largest banks in the world and the second largest bank in Belgium.
- My Career in Ukraine: successful leaders shared their experience with teenagers from the southern regions
- Apple Pay Coming to FUIB’s Customers
- ПУМБ – лідер за кількістю нагород на FinAwards 2019
- ПУМБ відкрив відділення в Запоріжжі
- ПУМБ відкрив перший Центр обслуговування VIP-клієнтів
- FUIB has extended an agreement with the Government of Belarus on the compensation of part of the interest rate on the purchase of Belarusian agricultural machinery
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!