Two products of the First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) became at the same time leaders of the FinAwards 2018 rating from the leading Ukrainian financial portals Minfin.ua and Finance.ua.
The soloMANDRY card became the leader in the nomination "The best VIP credit card". 5 leading Ukrainian banks participated in this nomination. During the assessment, such criteria as the complexity of the process of issuing the card, the cost of issuance and servicing, design, and processability were taken into account.
The winner in the category "The best cash loan" was TESTDRIVE from FUIB. In total 22 products from 13 Ukrainian banks participated in this nomination. The maximum amount and term of lending, the effective interest rate, types of commissions and repayment peculiarities were compared.
"The clients and their needs have always been in the focus of the bank's activities. These awards are confirmation that we are moving in the right direction: our products are trusted and recognized as the best in the market. We are able to create comprehensible and convenient products which Ukrainians enjoy with pleasure because of deep understanding of client experience and the desire to become the best bank for our clients", - commented Sebastian Rubaj, FUIB's Deputy Chairman of the Board of retail business.
A list of all nominations is available under the link.
- FUIB reduces the commission for withdrawing funds from debit cards abroad
- FUIB will increase rates on deposits for individuals in the national currency
- Відкриття відділення №1 ПУМБ ЕКСПРЕС в м. Конотоп
- Obtain the ePidtrymka card at FUIB
- 110 days of FUIB's struggle on the business front: UAH 719 million in taxes to the state budget, UAH 71.5 million in assistance to Ukrainian soldiers, UAH 80 million in support of employees
- FUIB is working to bring Ukraine closer to victory and condemns any cooperation with Russian occupiers
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!