Since 23 April residents of Irpin will be able to get a full list of banking services in the new branch of First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB), located at Soborna St. 118/19.
For the convenience of the clients, the branch is equipped with a self-service area with PUMB-on-line counters for individuals and legal entities and payment kiosks, where clients can perform all basic transactions on their own. There is also a 24/7 zone with 24-hour access to a payment terminal and ATM.
The branch is located at the following address:
08205, Kyiv Region, Irpin, Soborna St. 118/19
Mon-Fri: – from 09:00 till 19:00 (without a break)
Sat. – from 09:00 till 13:00 (without a break)
Sun. – day off
Mon-Fri: – from 09:00 till 18:30 (without a break)
Sat. – from 09:00 till 12:30 (without a break)
Sun. – day off.
- FUIB Digital Business entered the TOP-20 best Internet banking
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!