Since 23 April residents of Irpin will be able to get a full list of banking services in the new branch of First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB), located at Soborna St. 118/19.
For the convenience of the clients, the branch is equipped with a self-service area with PUMB-on-line counters for individuals and legal entities and payment kiosks, where clients can perform all basic transactions on their own. There is also a 24/7 zone with 24-hour access to a payment terminal and ATM.
The branch is located at the following address:
08205, Kyiv Region, Irpin, Soborna St. 118/19
Mon-Fri: – from 09:00 till 19:00 (without a break)
Sat. – from 09:00 till 13:00 (without a break)
Sun. – day off
Mon-Fri: – from 09:00 till 18:30 (without a break)
Sat. – from 09:00 till 12:30 (without a break)
Sun. – day off.
- FUIB clients will be able to make contactless payments for purchases with the new Mi Smart Band 6 NFC fitness tracker
- всеМОЖУ від ПУМБ - найкраща кредитна карта третього кварталу 2021 за версією Prostobank Awards
- FUIB awarded GlobalLogic as the winner of the special nomination of the HR-Brand 2021 award
- The portfolio of avalized FUIB promissory notes amounted to almost UAH 650 million
- 3 млн грн зібрали у межах благодійної акції «Монетки дітям»
- FUIB EXPRESS No. 1 Branch in Ovruch opened for clients
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!