Since 23 April residents of Irpin will be able to get a full list of banking services in the new branch of First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB), located at Soborna St. 118/19.
For the convenience of the clients, the branch is equipped with a self-service area with PUMB-on-line counters for individuals and legal entities and payment kiosks, where clients can perform all basic transactions on their own. There is also a 24/7 zone with 24-hour access to a payment terminal and ATM.
The branch is located at the following address:
08205, Kyiv Region, Irpin, Soborna St. 118/19
Mon-Fri: – from 09:00 till 19:00 (without a break)
Sat. – from 09:00 till 13:00 (without a break)
Sun. – day off
Mon-Fri: – from 09:00 till 18:30 (without a break)
Sat. – from 09:00 till 12:30 (without a break)
Sun. – day off.
- In the first six month of 2021, FUIB earned UAH 1.9 billion
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 12 bln
- FUIB Academy of Analytics training project will continue
- FUIB took part in financing the new innovation center of Dobrobut MN
- FUIB has lent over UAH 2 billion to the agricultural small business segment
- FUIB has become a partner of the NBU's campaign on safety of cash payments
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!