First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) launched an advertising campaign with a clarion call not to put grandiose plans on the back burner. The All-Ukrainian campaign is held to support retail lending and covers all channels: radio and TV, outdoor advertising, POS materials, prints for branches. A full-scale digital campaign is held separately.
On March 12, FUIB launched a national TV promo, which includes a series of three video clips "Simple Loans for Grandiose Plans." "No matter how grandiose your plans are, you only need one sheet of paper to carry them out," the story says. The bank offers Ukrainians a simple and quick means of carrying out plans, that is, cash loans, to take out which you really only need one page of an agreement.
A strong emotional component is a peculiar feature of the advertising campaign. "We do not talk about bank's credit products – we remind people about their dreams. We make them remember how joyful it is to pack a suitcase when going for a vacation, how we carefully choose wallpapers for a room, how we hasten to "test" a new washing machine. In our time, it is emotions that determine the true value of things. That is why we urge people not to put plans on the back burner, but to carry them out right now together with FUIB bank," commented the director of FUIB's marketing department, Yaroslav Humenyuk.
The campaign will be held until April inclusive. MullenLowe Adventa communication agency created the video clips. Production – Lime Lite studio.
- ПУМБ та ІНГО Україна випустили страховку для лижників-любителів
- Мобільний додаток ПУМБ Online святкує 1 рік!
- ПУМБ випустив картку в польських злотих
- Ecological clean-ups of FUIB in 2019: 14 cities, 319 volunteers, about 4 tons of garbage collected, and 3.2 thousand trees and shrubs planted
- World Savings Day: FUIB teaches Ukrainians financial literacy
- Donor Day in FUIB: 149 donors, 67 liters of blood, 445 saved lives
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!