Independent rating agency "Credit-Rating" announced the results of the revision of bank deposits reliability ratings which were previously given to Ukrainian banks. The agency confirmed the deposits reliability ratings of the First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) at the level of "5" (the highest reliability).
Level 5 means the highest probability of the return of deposits in full within the time specified in the agreement.
The rating was updated on February 7, 2018. The reliability rating is compiled based on a specially designed rating scale, and it characterizes the level of relative reliability of deposits in the bank in comparison with deposits in other Ukrainian banks.
The bank deposits reliability ratings at the level of "5" (the highest reliability) means that the bank is reliable and minimally sensitive to adverse commercial, financial, and economic factors.
- Кредитна картка ПУМБ «ВСЕМОЖУ» - в ТОП-2 кращих банківських продуктів 2019 року
- ПУМБ відкрив нове відділення в Херсоні
- PUMB switches to international IBAN bank account format
- Відділення ПУМБ № 8 в Маріуполі змінило адресу
- FUIB's hryvnia deposit portfolio growth amounted to UAH 3 billion since the beginning of the year
- Working hours of FUIB branches for the period from December 21, 2019 to January 13, 2020
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!