Independent rating agency "Credit-Rating" announced the results of the revision of bank deposits reliability ratings which were previously given to Ukrainian banks. The agency confirmed the deposits reliability ratings of the First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) at the level of "5" (the highest reliability).
Level 5 means the highest probability of the return of deposits in full within the time specified in the agreement.
The rating was updated on February 7, 2018. The reliability rating is compiled based on a specially designed rating scale, and it characterizes the level of relative reliability of deposits in the bank in comparison with deposits in other Ukrainian banks.
The bank deposits reliability ratings at the level of "5" (the highest reliability) means that the bank is reliable and minimally sensitive to adverse commercial, financial, and economic factors.
- Preparing for sowing: fertilizers from OSTCHEM RETAIL and FUIB at a preferential interest rate
- Розраховуйся фестивальною карткою від ПУМБ і Mastercard та отримуй знижки на UPark Festival
- FUIB is in the TOP-20 companies that care
- Currency Auction Service by FUIB entered the TOP-50 Innovations of the financial sphere
- Get an insurance policy issued at FUIB branches
- FUIB has been recognized as one of the systemically important banks
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!