Independent rating agency "Credit-Rating" announced the results of the revision of bank deposits reliability ratings which were previously given to Ukrainian banks. The agency confirmed the deposits reliability ratings of the First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) at the level of "5" (the highest reliability).
Level 5 means the highest probability of the return of deposits in full within the time specified in the agreement.
The rating was updated on February 7, 2018. The reliability rating is compiled based on a specially designed rating scale, and it characterizes the level of relative reliability of deposits in the bank in comparison with deposits in other Ukrainian banks.
The bank deposits reliability ratings at the level of "5" (the highest reliability) means that the bank is reliable and minimally sensitive to adverse commercial, financial, and economic factors.
- Jimmy Choo, Bally, Lardini, Sergio Rossi, Aquazzura, Giorgio Armani, Pal Zileri та ще 100 преміальних брендів відтепер можна купити у розстрочку*
- всеКАРТУ від ПУМБ визнано надзвичайно простою банківською карткою
- ПУМБ відкрив нове відділення у місті Васильків
- Working hours of FUIB branches for the period from August 23 to August 27, 2019
- FUIB has increased the limit of financing provided for "NOVAAGRO" trading house to UAH 200 million
- FUIB opened a branch in Myrhorod
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!