Independent rating agency "Credit-Rating" announced the results of the revision of bank deposits reliability ratings which were previously given to Ukrainian banks. The agency confirmed the deposits reliability ratings of the First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) at the level of "5" (the highest reliability).
Level 5 means the highest probability of the return of deposits in full within the time specified in the agreement.
The rating was updated on February 7, 2018. The reliability rating is compiled based on a specially designed rating scale, and it characterizes the level of relative reliability of deposits in the bank in comparison with deposits in other Ukrainian banks.
The bank deposits reliability ratings at the level of "5" (the highest reliability) means that the bank is reliable and minimally sensitive to adverse commercial, financial, and economic factors.
- My Career in Ukraine: successful leaders shared their experience with teenagers from the southern regions
- Apple Pay Coming to FUIB’s Customers
- ПУМБ – лідер за кількістю нагород на FinAwards 2019
- ПУМБ відкрив відділення в Запоріжжі
- ПУМБ відкрив перший Центр обслуговування VIP-клієнтів
- FUIB has extended an agreement with the Government of Belarus on the compensation of part of the interest rate on the purchase of Belarusian agricultural machinery
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!