Independent rating agency "Credit-Rating" announced the results of the revision of bank deposits reliability ratings which were previously given to Ukrainian banks. The agency confirmed the deposits reliability ratings of the First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) at the level of "5" (the highest reliability).
Level 5 means the highest probability of the return of deposits in full within the time specified in the agreement.
The rating was updated on February 7, 2018. The reliability rating is compiled based on a specially designed rating scale, and it characterizes the level of relative reliability of deposits in the bank in comparison with deposits in other Ukrainian banks.
The bank deposits reliability ratings at the level of "5" (the highest reliability) means that the bank is reliable and minimally sensitive to adverse commercial, financial, and economic factors.
- Режим роботи відділень ПУМБ на День Захисника та Захисниці України
- ПУМБ став учасником Національного дня дівчат у технологіях
- New insurance service from FUIB: "Protection from injury"
- Without paper documents: Diia at FUIB
- FUIB JSC announces a winner of a tender for audit services
- FUIB clients from Lviv region obtained access to additional interest compensation on issued loans
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!