From 1 March, residents of the Dniprovskyi district of Kyiv will be able to obtain a complete list of banking services in the new branch of the First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) located in the Perov Boulevard.
The branch No. 40 is equipped with a 24/7 service area, deposit terminals and PUMB online stands, so that customers can quickly perform all main operations.
The branch is located on one of the main roads of a large residential area in the vicinity of several shopping and entertainment centers and retail outlets.
The branch is located at the following address:
02125, Kyiv, Perov Bul. 32
Mo. - Fr. – from 9:00 to 19:00 (without break)
Sat. – from 10:00 to 3:00 PM (without break)
Mo. - Fr. – from 9:00 to 6:30 PM (without break)
Sat. – from 10:00 to 2:30 PM (without break)
Sun. – Day off
- ПУМБ запустив міжнародні перекази через систему RIA
- ПУМБ відкрив нове відділення в Черкасах
- FUIB announces the change in the Management Board
- Pay for utilities in the PUMB Online mobile application
- Immerse yourself in a circle of friends with PUMB and Roshen
- In November, the volume of Ukrainians' deposits in FUIB increased by half a billion UAH
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!