From 1 March, residents of the Dniprovskyi district of Kyiv will be able to obtain a complete list of banking services in the new branch of the First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) located in the Perov Boulevard.
The branch No. 40 is equipped with a 24/7 service area, deposit terminals and PUMB online stands, so that customers can quickly perform all main operations.
The branch is located on one of the main roads of a large residential area in the vicinity of several shopping and entertainment centers and retail outlets.
The branch is located at the following address:
02125, Kyiv, Perov Bul. 32
Mo. - Fr. – from 9:00 to 19:00 (without break)
Sat. – from 10:00 to 3:00 PM (without break)
Mo. - Fr. – from 9:00 to 6:30 PM (without break)
Sat. – from 10:00 to 2:30 PM (without break)
Sun. – Day off
- Jimmy Choo, Bally, Lardini, Sergio Rossi, Aquazzura, Giorgio Armani, Pal Zileri та ще 100 преміальних брендів відтепер можна купити у розстрочку*
- всеКАРТУ від ПУМБ визнано надзвичайно простою банківською карткою
- ПУМБ відкрив нове відділення у місті Васильків
- Working hours of FUIB branches for the period from August 23 to August 27, 2019
- FUIB has increased the limit of financing provided for "NOVAAGRO" trading house to UAH 200 million
- FUIB opened a branch in Myrhorod
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!