From 1 March, residents of the Dniprovskyi district of Kyiv will be able to obtain a complete list of banking services in the new branch of the First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) located in the Perov Boulevard.
The branch No. 40 is equipped with a 24/7 service area, deposit terminals and PUMB online stands, so that customers can quickly perform all main operations.
The branch is located on one of the main roads of a large residential area in the vicinity of several shopping and entertainment centers and retail outlets.
The branch is located at the following address:
02125, Kyiv, Perov Bul. 32
Mo. - Fr. – from 9:00 to 19:00 (without break)
Sat. – from 10:00 to 3:00 PM (without break)
Mo. - Fr. – from 9:00 to 6:30 PM (without break)
Sat. – from 10:00 to 2:30 PM (without break)
Sun. – Day off
- FUIB Digital Business entered the TOP-20 best Internet banking
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!