First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) opened a new branch in Kyiv. Branch No. 39 will provide a full range of banking services for individuals and legal entities.
For residents of Solomyansky district of the capital, the new branch has a 24/7 self-service area with a deposit terminal. Traditionally, the branch is equipped with a PUMB online stand, which allows performing all main banking operations on your own.
"Due to the increase in the number of clients, the FUIB continues the systematic expansion of the branch network. The new branch is located at the Intersection of one of the main roads in a large residential area near to the National Aviation University. It is expected that the branch will be able to serve more than 200 clients every day", commented Natalia Kosenko, Deputy Chairman of the Board on development of FUIB's network.
We would like to remind: at present, 39 branches of FUIB are working in the Ukrainian capital, two of them are located in Solomyanskyi district.
The branch is located at the following address:
03058, Kyiv, Borshchahivska St. 195/43
Mo. - Fr. – from 9:00 to 6:00 PM (without break)
Sat. – from 10:00 to 3:00 PM (without break)
Mo. - Fr. – from 9:00 to 5:30 PM (without break)
Sat. – from 10:00 to 2:30 PM (without break)
Sun. – Day off
- Тарифікація пакетів Black Platinum та Premiere в липні і серпні
- Financial Club Awards 2020: ПУМБ відзначили в 19 номінаціях
- FUIB has joined the information campaign of the National Bank to combat payment fraud
- Let's put up a fight with the crisis: FUIB has introduced online establishing of accounts for businesses
- Clarification on making payments in connection with the implementation of the Law on Financial Monitoring
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 10 bln
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!