First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) opened a new branch in Kyiv. Branch No. 39 will provide a full range of banking services for individuals and legal entities.
For residents of Solomyansky district of the capital, the new branch has a 24/7 self-service area with a deposit terminal. Traditionally, the branch is equipped with a PUMB online stand, which allows performing all main banking operations on your own.
"Due to the increase in the number of clients, the FUIB continues the systematic expansion of the branch network. The new branch is located at the Intersection of one of the main roads in a large residential area near to the National Aviation University. It is expected that the branch will be able to serve more than 200 clients every day", commented Natalia Kosenko, Deputy Chairman of the Board on development of FUIB's network.
We would like to remind: at present, 39 branches of FUIB are working in the Ukrainian capital, two of them are located in Solomyanskyi district.
The branch is located at the following address:
03058, Kyiv, Borshchahivska St. 195/43
Mo. - Fr. – from 9:00 to 6:00 PM (without break)
Sat. – from 10:00 to 3:00 PM (without break)
Mo. - Fr. – from 9:00 to 5:30 PM (without break)
Sat. – from 10:00 to 2:30 PM (without break)
Sun. – Day off
- Режим роботи відділень ПУМБ в період з 5 по 9 березня 2021 року
- Купуйте техніку на eldorado.ua в розстрочку від ПУМБ без переплат!
- FUIB has become a partner of the NBU's campaign on consumer rights protection in financial services
- FUIB, the Ministry of Digital Transformation and the NBU are preparing an educational series on financial literacy
- Понад 10 тисяч клієнтів підключилися до ГК «Нафтогаз України» у відділеннях ПУМБ
- FUIB provides financing for the suppliers of state-owned enterprises of strategic importance
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!