On 7 February, in Ukraine, an order on the possibility of issuing third party liability insurance policy in electronic form has come into effect. Now there is no need to carry a paper policy with you in the car – it is always available in your mobile phone / electronic mailbox.
Employees of the National Police will be able to verify the validity of the third party liability insurance policy online by giving the registration number of the car using a tablet.
To date, the electronic third party liability insurance policy can be issued in 15 branches of FUIB:
- Zaporizhzhia: FUIB Branches No. 1, No. 8 and FUIB Branch "RC Tsentralnyi"
- Ivano-Frankivsk: FUIB Branch No. 1
- Kyiv: FUIB Branches No. 15 and No. 17
- Kropyvnytskyi: FUIB Branch No. 1
- Kamyanets-Podilskyi: FUIB Branch No. 1
- Kamyanske: FUIB Branch No. 1
- Lutsk: FUIB branch
- Mariupol: FUIB Branch RC, Fuib Branch No. 8
- Mykolayiv: FUIB Branch No. 7
- Poltava: FUIB Branch No. 3
- Sumy: FUIB Branch No. 2
Now the specialists of FUIB are working on the implementation of this opportunity in all branches, as well as in online channels of the bank.
The first 40 clients who get an electronic third party liability insurance policy issued are guaranteed to receive fuel cards for 10 liters of A-95 / diesel from the bank.
The addresses of FUIB's branches in Ukraine can be found on the map: https://about.pumb.ua/map
- FUIB Digital Business entered the TOP-20 best Internet banking
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!