On 7 February, in Ukraine, an order on the possibility of issuing third party liability insurance policy in electronic form has come into effect. Now there is no need to carry a paper policy with you in the car – it is always available in your mobile phone / electronic mailbox.
Employees of the National Police will be able to verify the validity of the third party liability insurance policy online by giving the registration number of the car using a tablet.
To date, the electronic third party liability insurance policy can be issued in 15 branches of FUIB:
- Zaporizhzhia: FUIB Branches No. 1, No. 8 and FUIB Branch "RC Tsentralnyi"
- Ivano-Frankivsk: FUIB Branch No. 1
- Kyiv: FUIB Branches No. 15 and No. 17
- Kropyvnytskyi: FUIB Branch No. 1
- Kamyanets-Podilskyi: FUIB Branch No. 1
- Kamyanske: FUIB Branch No. 1
- Lutsk: FUIB branch
- Mariupol: FUIB Branch RC, Fuib Branch No. 8
- Mykolayiv: FUIB Branch No. 7
- Poltava: FUIB Branch No. 3
- Sumy: FUIB Branch No. 2
Now the specialists of FUIB are working on the implementation of this opportunity in all branches, as well as in online channels of the bank.
The first 40 clients who get an electronic third party liability insurance policy issued are guaranteed to receive fuel cards for 10 liters of A-95 / diesel from the bank.
The addresses of FUIB's branches in Ukraine can be found on the map: https://about.pumb.ua/map
- ПУМБ визнано кращим банком для бухгалтерів!
- Зустрічайте оновлення мобільного додатку ПУМБ Online
- ПУМБ запустив оплату через Garmin Pay для держателів карток Mastercard
- Preparing for sowing: fertilizers from OSTCHEM RETAIL and FUIB at a preferential interest rate
- Розраховуйся фестивальною карткою від ПУМБ і Mastercard та отримуй знижки на UPark Festival
- FUIB is in the TOP-20 companies that care
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!