The First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) is the first bank in Ukraine to start providing services to owners of the dominant controlling interest in joint-stock companies under the squeeze-out procedure.
Squeeze-out is a common practice in the world, whereby the controlling shareholder has the right to require minority shareholders to sell their securities, thus becoming the sole owner of the company.
For the repurchase of shares, it is now sufficient to announce the intentions to minority shareholders and open an escrow account at FUIB, transferring funds to it which will be used to pay for the price of shares of minority shareholders. Without waiting for the receipt of funds by the other party, the owner becomes the sole owner of the authorized fund of the company.
- FUIB EXPRESS Branch was opened for clients
- FUIB is in TOP-12 best employers in Ukraine according to Forbes
- Congratulations to winners of the "We are celebrating the jubilee – we give 30 thousand for the deposit" promotion
- Режим роботи відділень ПУМБ в період з 24 грудня 2021 року по 10 січня 2022 року
- FUIB held the first internal hackathon
- JJ.P. Morgan Chase Bank awarded FUIB for the high level of automatically processed payments in US dollars
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!