The First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) is the first bank in Ukraine to start providing services to owners of the dominant controlling interest in joint-stock companies under the squeeze-out procedure.
Squeeze-out is a common practice in the world, whereby the controlling shareholder has the right to require minority shareholders to sell their securities, thus becoming the sole owner of the company.
For the repurchase of shares, it is now sufficient to announce the intentions to minority shareholders and open an escrow account at FUIB, transferring funds to it which will be used to pay for the price of shares of minority shareholders. Without waiting for the receipt of funds by the other party, the owner becomes the sole owner of the authorized fund of the company.
- ПУМБ відкрив нове відділення у місті Васильків
- Working hours of FUIB branches for the period from August 23 to August 27, 2019
- FUIB has increased the limit of financing provided for "NOVAAGRO" trading house to UAH 200 million
- FUIB opened a branch in Myrhorod
- FUIB doubled sales of CIVOCL insurance policies
- FUIB joined BankID
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!