The First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) is the first bank in Ukraine to start providing services to owners of the dominant controlling interest in joint-stock companies under the squeeze-out procedure.
Squeeze-out is a common practice in the world, whereby the controlling shareholder has the right to require minority shareholders to sell their securities, thus becoming the sole owner of the company.
For the repurchase of shares, it is now sufficient to announce the intentions to minority shareholders and open an escrow account at FUIB, transferring funds to it which will be used to pay for the price of shares of minority shareholders. Without waiting for the receipt of funds by the other party, the owner becomes the sole owner of the authorized fund of the company.
- New FUIB branch No. 15 in Kryvyi Rih opened for clients
- Open FUIB accounts through Diia
- New FUIB branch No. 1 in Vyshhorod opened for clients.
- FUIB ranks 1st in terms of the growth of term deposits of individuals in hryvnia
- FUIB participated in DobroRun 2021 charity run
- FUIB clients will be able to make contactless payments for purchases with SwatchPAY!
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!