The First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) is the first bank in Ukraine to start providing services to owners of the dominant controlling interest in joint-stock companies under the squeeze-out procedure.
Squeeze-out is a common practice in the world, whereby the controlling shareholder has the right to require minority shareholders to sell their securities, thus becoming the sole owner of the company.
For the repurchase of shares, it is now sufficient to announce the intentions to minority shareholders and open an escrow account at FUIB, transferring funds to it which will be used to pay for the price of shares of minority shareholders. Without waiting for the receipt of funds by the other party, the owner becomes the sole owner of the authorized fund of the company.
- FUIB has become the main partner of the KAMIANKA MUSIC FEST classic music festival
- My Career in Ukraine: successful leaders shared their experience with teenagers from the southern regions
- Apple Pay Coming to FUIB’s Customers
- ПУМБ – лідер за кількістю нагород на FinAwards 2019
- ПУМБ відкрив відділення в Запоріжжі
- ПУМБ відкрив перший Центр обслуговування VIP-клієнтів
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!