The First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) is the first bank in Ukraine to start providing services to owners of the dominant controlling interest in joint-stock companies under the squeeze-out procedure.
Squeeze-out is a common practice in the world, whereby the controlling shareholder has the right to require minority shareholders to sell their securities, thus becoming the sole owner of the company.
For the repurchase of shares, it is now sufficient to announce the intentions to minority shareholders and open an escrow account at FUIB, transferring funds to it which will be used to pay for the price of shares of minority shareholders. Without waiting for the receipt of funds by the other party, the owner becomes the sole owner of the authorized fund of the company.
- FUIB Digital Business entered the TOP-20 best Internet banking
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!